Author Topic: east texas campout..  (Read 7327 times)

jimLE

east texas campout..
« on: April 28, 2017, 03:34:32 PM »
i know that i should of posted this a whole lot sooner..but,i figure late then not at all.im planning a campout at Martin Dies, Jr. State Park.from may 12th to may 16th..in which i've made my reservations in walnut ridge section...this is for anyone who choose's to come for a friendly visit.or for a friendly campout as well..

http://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/martin-dies-jr

http://tpwd.texas.gov/publications/pwdpubs/media/park_maps/pwd_mp_p4504_031c.pdf
be prepared,be worried,be careful..and watch your 6..
expect and prepare for the worst.and hope for the best..

florida44

Re: east texas campout..
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 06:29:17 PM »
wow wish I could come. I was in Alba Tx recently at Lake Fork Marina. Would love to spend more time in Texas
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

jimLE

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 09:37:20 AM »
i guess we planned wrong on our trips..lol..i made my reservation yesterday,seeing how i got to it kinda late.but yet,they still have campsites left.i think that they have 3 left in WALNUT RIDGE-WATER ONLY CAMPSITE section..in which thats the section i'll be in.for anyone that simply drop by for a visit,to actually campout..i forget how many tents to each site.but do remember up to 8 for each camp site..

Nemo

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 03:18:38 PM »
How far from Dallas are you?   The NRA 2018 convention will be there.  Not sure where there but I am starting planning right now!

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

jimLE

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 08:38:33 PM »
I'll be 225 miles from dallas..seeing how dallas is in north tx.and jasper is in east tx..

Nemo

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 11:54:25 PM »
Well, that is a bit far so I guess you won't have to surrender your couch for a few nights. 

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

jimLE

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2017, 10:06:14 AM »
more like,i wont have to give up my tent or cot for it..LOL  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal