Author Topic: So, You Call Yourself a Homesteader... (Cabin Building)  (Read 2926 times)

Country Singer

So, You Call Yourself a Homesteader... (Cabin Building)
« on: June 07, 2017, 11:06:25 PM »
I almost put this in "Just for Fun", but it occurred to me that it really was a relevant topic.

“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

Starlady

Re: So, You Call Yourself a Homesteader... (Cabin Building)
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 10:20:24 AM »
THAT was amazing!   The dexterity they showed with those axes in trimming was incredible.  The only thing they didn't mention that I would have been interested in was how long it took to build that place once the logs were dry.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

SS-Preppers

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 11:21:14 PM »
Nice....love it.....if you really want to be impressed you need to watch "Alone in the Wilderness"......it's the story of the world's toughest SOB to ever Grace the earth.....the man, the myth and the legend....Mr. Dick Proennekke.  Watch it and tell me it didn't have a profound effect on your way of thinking in one way or another.

robcho

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 12:21:12 PM »
Pretty cool to watch.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal