Author Topic: We need more good guys w/ guns!!!  (Read 3187 times)

engineer3d

We need more good guys w/ guns!!!
« on: October 11, 2017, 07:56:17 AM »
Following Sheriff Joe Lombardo’s October 9 announcement that Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos actually discovered Stephen Paddock six minutes before the attack began, it is only natural to wonder if Campos could have stopped the attack–had he been armed.
But The Daily Beast (TDB) reports that Campos was not armed when he discovered Paddock. Therefore, he was at Paddock’s mercy and ended up shot and wounded.
The day after the attack Breitbart News reported Mandalay Bay’s 2012 guidelines for private security, which mandate that guards are banned from carrying “weapons of any kind.” The guidelines define weapons as “guns, knives, nightsticks, mace, pepper spray, stun guns etc.,” all of which are designated as “strictly prohibited on Mandalay Bay property.”
This begs the question, how many lives might have saved on October 1 if Paddock had been confronted by a good guy with a gun six minutes before the attack began?
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/10/hawkins-good-guy-with-a-gun-could-have-stopped-stephen-paddock-before-mass-shooting/

Starlady

Re: We need more good guys w/ guns!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 12:15:50 PM »
Well, if only Mr. Campos had been able to make contact he could have prevented this shooting, a la Diane Feinstein/Nancy Pelosi, by simply asking him to stop & give up his weapons.  //snerk
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

SS-Preppers

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 08:26:53 PM »
Crazy Uncle Joe said all you need is a double barreled shotgun....two rounds into the ceiling and that old boy would have jumped out the window in shear terror......however I would have to say that may be overkill.....maybe a puppy, pacifier and a warm safe space would have been all he really needed.

engineer3d

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 11:23:18 PM »
...and good gals w/ guns. If this grandmother hadn't been able to defend herself, she'd probably be raped and dead right now. Another reason we can't let the politicians, hollywood, antifa, BLM, libtards, troublemakers, soros, hillary, or obama take away our right to defend ourselves. An excellent read if you have time.

"I knew I would live or die right there. He did tell me in the drive, if the police come up behind us, that we were both going to die that day," she said.
"I didn't want to take a human life, if I didn't have to. If he took one more step toward me, my finger was already squeezing the trigger, and yes, I would have shot him. There's no doubt in my mind," she said.
"I have a family, I have a life. I want to live. I have grandchildren. My thought at that point, was to live to see another day,"she said.
http://wqad.com/2017/10/13/grandmother-who-thwarts-kidnapper-says-she-told-him-dont-move-or-ill-shoot/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 11:47:49 AM »

engineer3d

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 12:35:02 PM »
Good young men w/ guns will work too. Thank the good Lord, this young man didn't get kidnapped and hurt. He was quick and he was brave. We need more like him to stop the rising wave of criminals.

A nine-year-old boy in Kokomo, Indiana, pointed a pellet gun at a suspect’s head and stopped an alleged carjacking the day after Christmas.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/27/9-year-old-points-pellet-gun-suspects-head-stops-alleged-carjacking/

Lilburner

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 02:52:49 PM »
Don't forget good GIRLS with guns!

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

engineer3d

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2017, 03:19:56 PM »
WOW!!! She was very quick and very brave. She sure ended his criminal career. I wonder if this happened in a sanctuary city or state?

engineer3d

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2018, 11:12:37 PM »
The cafe owner is in the gray shirt: the criminal is the black in the black hoodie. Very brave victim. The criminals got 3 hots and a cot & all the sex they want, whether they want it or not. The first 15 secs is a commercial for the news station then the vid starts.

A cafe owner in Harris County, Texas, wrestled a gun away from one of three robbery suspects and opened fire as the suspects ran out the front door.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/01/watch-cafe-owner-takes-gun-opens-fire/

engineer3d

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2018, 11:07:27 PM »
Most people don't wake up until they face the consequences of their foolishness. For some it's too late. But here's a man that chose to be defenseless, got scared silly, and changed his mind.

"Comedian Tim Young was robbed at gunpoint in Washington, DC,on January 17 and he emerged from the incident determined to get a concealed carry permit so he does not have to feel such defenselessness again.
WUSA9 reports that Young grew up in Baltimore, Maryland, and, until being robbed in D.C., never saw the need to get a gun, much less carry one. He indicated that “he’s been in some bad places in his life and nothing happened to him [in those places] … [so] he assumed things would continue to go that way.”
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/01/20/comedian-robbed-at-gunpoint-shifts-views-on-firearms-wants-concealed-carry-permit/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal