Author Topic: Purto Rico a case study  (Read 6527 times)

bountyhunter

Re: Purto Rico a case study
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2018, 04:48:30 PM »
Sorry if you don't like my opinion. But, Have you been there?
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

ChristianJ

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2018, 10:19:50 PM »
Sorry if you don't like my opinion. But, Have you been there?

It's not your opinion that I have issue with. You can think it's terrible or great, I don't really care.

It's your attitude that if it's not a great county, it doesn't really matter if the people, who are largely innocent (as in any country), are under extreme duress.

And even though it literally makes no difference, yes, I have been there, multiple times. It's not the greatest place, it's not the worst place. But it sucks when people don't have access to power for months and months and months, and it's an island, it's much harder to leave as opposed to for example some event in Florida where most people have the ability to just drive to Georgia, etc.
Christian pastor & theologian

Itsallgood

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2018, 11:07:05 PM »
ChristianJ, When I went there they had power so your comment means nothing. The island is a shit hole. More unemployed than employed. They "Women and children" thing is always a democrat bite thing. I went to Thailand not long after the tsunami.....they were a gracious hard working people. What I saw in Puerto Rico before the hurricanes, not so much. I would never go back. It was and will remain a shit hole. As I said, just like Chicago but an island. Not a damn thing there worth going for. I can see section 8 housing in the US.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal