Author Topic: Always get 20%/25% off at Harbor Freight and get any free item.  (Read 3610 times)

Lilburner

Always get 20%/25% off at Harbor Freight and get any free item.
« on: October 29, 2017, 04:57:53 PM »
You don't have to keep up with printed coupons or emails.

Bookmark this page on your phone.

https://couponshy.com/harbor-freight-coupons-promo-codes/

It stays current and always has a 20% coupon (or 25% if one's available)

It tracks all the other coupons, including the free items. sometimes the free item you want isn't on the flyer you got, so you can just pick whichever.

You don't have to print anything! When they get you totalled up just say "I have a coupon code" or codes - usually a 20% AND a free item.

Here are all the free items on there now. You can usually get any of these. The batteries, flashlight, and headlamp are kind of garbage. A lot of time they'll have scissors and an 18" or so tool mount magnet.

Free 36″ Pickup and Reach Tool
    Free Electronic Fly Swatter
    27 Led Portable Worklight/Flashlight
    Heavy Duty Batteries Pack of 24
    6 Piece Screwdriver set
    3 1/2″ Super Bright Nine Led Aluminum Flashlight
    4 in 1 Pittsburg screwdriver
    7 Function digital Multi-meter
    Pittsburgh 1″ x 25Ft Tape Measure
    Headlamp with Swivel Lens
    4″ Magnetic Parts Holder
    Free 5Ft 6″ x 7 Ft 6″ All Purpose Weather Resistant Tarp
    4 In 1 Screwdriver
    Free with any purchase Split Leather Safety Colored Work Gloves
    Microfiber Cleaning Cloths Pack of 4
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Nemo

Re: Always get 20%/25% off at Harbor Freight and get any free item.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 12:34:50 PM »
I routinely use the heavy duty AA or AAA batteries.  They need replaced at 5 times the rate of a good brand.  But free is free and I can change batteries quick.  I can save and spend the money on batteries for ones to put in the box for when I really need batteries and the free ones are not around anymore.

For the "free with purchase" requirement, I usually get a 59cent spring clip or such.  They are always usuable and good to have around.  And if it breaks no big loss.

Nemo

http://seprepnet.com/forum/index.php/topic,1357.0/topicseen.html

And those collapsible lanterns take 3 AA batteries.  Great way to feed them if you use them.
N
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 12:52:43 PM by Nemo »
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

Lilburner

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 08:08:19 PM »
I don't know who named them, but I find it irksome that "Heavy Duty" batteries are the worst kind of batteries.

Maybe I'm not quite old enough. Was there a worse battery before that, and the Heavy Duty were better than that? and what were those called? Sucktastic?
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Rockhopper

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 09:04:04 AM »
Thanks for the link Lilburner! This will be quite useful

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal