Author Topic: Upcoming Region 1 gun shows.  (Read 1853 times)

elandil

Upcoming Region 1 gun shows.
« on: January 10, 2018, 04:45:12 PM »
Just wanted to update the new calendar with the Region 1 gun shows. I should be working all these shows with GeorgiaCarry.org.

Lately I've started seeing deals coming back into some of the shows, if you haven't been to one in a while it may be worth checking out.

January 12-13, Eastman show at the Forum in Rome, GA

February 3-4 RK shows in Cartersville at the Clarence Brown Conference Center.

February 10-11 Eastman shows in Dalton at the NWGA Trade Center.

Right now thats all the R1 shows until August, when RK will be back at the Conference Center again.

(If you want, I can do a updated list of all the shows across georgia as a FYI. )
http://www.georgiacarry.org Member and Recruiter

Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

KM4CUY

R-1

upacreek

Re: Upcoming Region 1 gun shows.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 05:26:12 PM »
Which shows do you feel have more prepper type stuff available?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

elandil

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 06:35:46 PM »
RK shows, in my experience normally, but both have had a lack of items in the last couple of shows.

I'll be able to get a better feel after this weekend.

Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

KM4CUY

R-1

Starlady

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 06:43:51 PM »
Anyone want to shoot for a lunch meetup in Dalton at the Feb show?

Maybe we can entice Revjammer & Blade to come down from their northern roosts!

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

elandil

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 08:28:29 PM »
Anyone want to shoot for a lunch meetup in Dalton at the Feb show?

Maybe we can entice Revjammer & Blade to come down from their northern roosts!

on one hand....theres a lot of places within a mile of the Trade center, including a new Krispy Kreme.... (dangerous, very dangerous) Red Lobster, OCharlies, a decent pizza hut, and most of the traditional fast food choices. so a lunchtime meetup would be interesting and can be arranged around any budget....  ;D

On the other hand, if I don't have any volunteers to help out, I won't be able to leave the show to attend.  :-\

But I still say try to put it together....

KM4CUY

R-1

Lilburner

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 08:35:24 PM »

(If you want, I can do a updated list of all the shows across georgia as a FYI. )

Definitely add all the one's your going to be at. there's a pinned link to the gun show calendar on the board - adding every one for the southeast or the state would be a bit much for the calendar.

In addition to eh ones you're working, I try to remember to add the "National Arms Show" ones down in Jonesboro, since they're so darn big, but just the regular ones would overwhelm the calendar.

I added your bonus points!
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

RevJammer

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2018, 09:50:57 PM »
I might be up to a Feb Lunch at the gun show...  I'll follow along and try to solidify plans as we get closer!

RJ

joboomartin

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 06:49:49 AM »
Sounds like a fun time, we are in

elandil

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2018, 10:04:03 AM »
Working the cartersville show this weekend...prepwise its a desert. Some good firearms deals, but no prep items.  :-\

Also, as noted in another post, the Dalton show next weekend has apparently been cancelled.

KM4CUY

R-1

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal