State and Regional Boards > North Carolina

NC: Prepper Camp - Sept 28-30, 2018

(1/4) > >>

Lilburner:
Join your hosts, Survivor Jane, Rick Austin (The Survivalist Gardener), Grannie Pam, and more than 30 of the most knowledgeable preparedness speakers in the world, at a prepper event you will want to attend each and every year.

http://www.preppercamp.com/

460 Orchard Lake Road, Saluda, NC
Sept 28th, 29th & 30th, 2018
Buy Your Deep Discount Tickets NOW!

Starlady:
8 months away & there's no RV sites w/hookups available, only Tent City (dry).   Or local hotels/other campgrounds.

Lilburner:
That's my understanding, yes.

I think if you want a crack at going, 8 months out is the time to do it. They sell out every year.

I looked at going last year probably May timeframe after we moved the SEPN campout to October, and it was sold out.

Even so, it's a lot of camping on back to back weekends for me - same with the two events right after the Spring campout

Starlady:
If I remember post-apoc author Steven Bird's comments in October, many folks made their reservations for this year on the way out of the last one.

I was hoping to go but I'm not doing the tent thing.

Lilburner:
I thought it was just boondocking, like we do - that you could do a camper, but with no amenities.

I just found this, though

"Reserved RV & Pop-Up sites are available for $45/day, before they are sold out.

(All private camp sites include, water, electric and sewer hook ups.)"

I THINK - kind of half-remembering from last year, the tent-only thing kicks in once the official campsites are gone

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version