Author Topic: My review of Ghost Pro 3.3 trigger system for Glock  (Read 850 times)

Lawless

My review of Ghost Pro 3.3 trigger system for Glock
« on: January 21, 2018, 06:35:03 AM »
https://carolinaremnant.com/index.php?threads/ghost-pro-3-3-glock-trigger-review.1348/

Check out my review of the Ghost Pro 3.3 trigger, the best thing you can do for your Glock under $40  :D

ChristianJ

Re: My review of Ghost Pro 3.3 trigger system for Glock
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 11:01:11 AM »
The best thing you can do with your Glock under $40 is buy a few boxes of ammo and practice with it.

Lawless

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 09:42:33 PM »
The best thing you can do with your Glock under $40 is buy a few boxes of ammo and practice with it.

I bought my first Glock in 1993 and have owned them continuously since. After 25 years of shooting them I think the practice aspect is well taken care of. The sentence is "best thing you can do *for* your Glock". Some people are satisfied with them in factory form, and that is fine. Some people want better performance, that's OK too. Thanks for the comment.

HogJowlHomestead

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 09:30:01 AM »
I sighed up and still couldent get to your review, first thing i usally change on any firearm. I particularly hate the newer model production rifles like marlin 60. Had over 5 pound pull, no fun for target shooting.

Looks like a cool site, thanks never seen it before. looks like you have some overlanders in the forums 👍

HogJowlHomestead

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 10:15:45 AM »
NVM membership was rejected thats why.

Lawless

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 01:43:09 AM »
NVM membership was rejected thats why.

I sent you an email yesterday from my personal account. We have a system that compares the registered user's email to a database of known spam addresses. Yours had a hit.

I never got a reply from you. I will activate your account in a moment. Sorry for the delay.

HogJowlHomestead

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 08:19:40 AM »
I sent a reply, thank you!

SS-Preppers

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2018, 10:38:50 PM »
I have played aroind with triggers in the past.....once I got into prepping I decided that all my firearms would remain stock.....the theory being that I can pick up nearly any weapon that is a close enough variant as one I own and the trigger pull will be relatively the same......I figure if I shot 3.5 lbs triggers all the time, I'm going have a hard time adjusting to a 6 or 7 lbs when ammo is a precious commodity and there is no real reasonably way to practice.....just me......YMMV.