Author Topic: Chattahoochee Nature Center Spring Native Plant Sale  (Read 1633 times)

tlwagg

Chattahoochee Nature Center Spring Native Plant Sale
« on: February 07, 2018, 10:05:34 AM »

Member’s Only Date: March 29,  4-7 PM
General Public: March 30-31 and April 6-7, 10 AM – 5 PM
Sponsored by Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District

Attract butterflies, pollinators, birds and more to your garden by adding native plants. Going native provides a wealth of benefits to your space, including privacy, beauty, blossoms, food, and homes to our wide diversity of animals. Over 120 species of plants available, and Horticulturists and knowledgeable volunteers on site to help you plant the garden of your dreams. Herbs and veggies for the edible garden and more.

Follow the signs to the greenhouse and enjoy the Spring Native Plant Sale. Free Admission to the garden area.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Starlady

Re: Chattahoochee Nature Center Spring Native Plant Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 02:19:23 PM »
Were you excited about this?

It's posted three times, lol.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Lilburner

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 03:27:02 PM »
I noticed that! I hope she remembers to go this time!

Am I missing the list of plants? I'm not even sure I understand the mix of floral vs garden if there are any garden plants at all.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

tlwagg

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 07:57:53 PM »
I tried to get this posted to the calendar but had trouble. I thought I deleted the extra ones.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

joboomartin

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 06:36:57 AM »
We went last year but got there late and a lot of the good stuff was gone. We were looking for native edibles and herbs that grow well here. Small event but the folks that are there were really knowledgeable.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal