Author Topic: Someone build an ark!  (Read 1349 times)

Lilburner

Someone build an ark!
« on: February 13, 2018, 01:40:47 PM »
Every time I go to look at a 10 day forecast, literally every day is rain!

Good for my pond, but I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get trees planted.

I'm hoping when it's done, though, it will be easier to dig.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Starlady

Re: Someone build an ark!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 03:37:56 PM »
Yes, it will be much easier, but don't wait more than a couple of days after the rain or it will harden right up again.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

ChristianJ

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 11:39:49 PM »
Working on it  ;)
Christian pastor & theologian

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 10:20:35 AM »
Every time I think about the Arc I think about when I was building my rack behind the shop for more solar panels.  I was Summer time and hot.  I had a helper that worked 8 and came by my place and worked 4 more helping me in the evening.  I was welding in the evening and sleeping during the hot afternoons.  We would weld until 10 or so at night.  Well you know everyone in the neighborhood could see the white flashes from arc welding.  One day one of the neighbors came by and asked what I was doing.  I told him.  He said why?  You already have solar panels and the power company line goes right to your house.  I told him it had never rained and Noah built an ARC & that I expected in my lifetime for the grid to go down hard.  His reply "Oh, so you are a Noah ?"  I just shook my head.  Some people will deny it even after it happens...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal