Author Topic: Why Can't We Stop This Insanity?  (Read 4209 times)

engineer3d

Re: Why Can't We Stop This Insanity?
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2018, 12:39:07 PM »
The question is why is mental illness so prevalent now? What has changed?

My Rant:
They classify drug abusers as mentally ill. What has changed is the amount of meth in this country. The power lusters ( FBI, cops, wickedness in high places, etc. ) don't want it stopped. They could stop the inner city murders and drug gangs w/ informants, cameras on street corners, surveillance, and more police patrols. Turn low level drug dealers into informants. Give them a choice: 3 hots & a cot or rat out the big boys. It worked in China.
The globalist, power lusters could stop the school killings and make students and schools secure. Armed police at the school, inside & outside cameras, and entrance metal detectors w/ locked doors would have stopped this killing and any future ones. Schools and students wouldn't be soft targets anymore - they'd become suicide by cop.
It wouldn't take much to solve these problems - a lot less than the negligent lawsuits are going to cost. The FBI, cops, wickedness in high places, etc. won't stop it b/c they don't want it stopped. It pushes their agenda and they will resist it as hard as they can. They don't mind sacrificing kids or people for power. In order to Make America Safe Again, these power lusters must be stopped.

Lilburner

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2018, 02:32:25 PM »
Y'all ALL need done to contact your reps. Write, email, and call.

Don't know how much of this is showing up in the mainstream, but things are getting stupid out there.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Starlady

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2018, 02:49:00 PM »
The stupid is ALL over FB..........I've snoozed 2 family members and 2 friends for 30 days till they calm down a bit.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

ChristianJ

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2018, 04:37:43 PM »
I will oppose ANY measure to further restrict 2nd Amendment rights.

The problem is not guns, or males, or social stigmatization, or anti-depressants.

The problem is that we've taken THE LORD out of the center of our family structure, our education system, and our culture. That is, what family structure and culture we have left. A healthy fear of THE LORD leads to a healthy society. End of story.
Christian pastor & theologian

Wabbit

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2018, 07:30:15 AM »
SSRI and some other drugs seem to be present in all of these senseless shooters.   We should be banning those instead of discussing the 2A.   Prayers for the families and make sure to teach your kids situational awareness.
"Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone is NOT out there to kill you. "  (Mel Gibson~Conspiracy Theory)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2018, 08:11:07 AM »
To be quite honest.  Families are training their children to kill !  Think about it.  We train our tank drivers and gunners in a video trainer (Simulator).  We train out pilots on a video trainer (simulator).  Our children train on video games to rob, steal kill and rape plus they get all of the same in movies.  WHAT do you expect ???
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 10:25:31 AM by RWS »

engineer3d

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2018, 10:00:00 AM »
Since the Florida shooting, 66 teens have died from texting and driving.
The solution?
Take everyones cellphone.
Tougher cell phone laws will help. Something has to be done!!!!!
How can that be? It is against the law to do so, we have strict laws against it and signs prohibiting it.
Mandalay Bay had signs and also prohibits fire arms on premises.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/19/masked-gunman-shoots-4-including-6-year-old-outside-texas-roadhouse-in-san-antonio.html

Lets see what happens if we outlaw cell phones or restrict them to adults over 18.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2018, 05:01:30 PM »
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWbHC8_VoAEU9-P.jpg:large

1973 School shooter call in.  See response.

engineer3d

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2018, 06:11:35 PM »
You can call the kid & teen killers mentally ill, crazy, on mood altering meds, etc. but the fact remains
"they have enough sense to know the difference between a soft target, where they won't get hurt, and suicide."
I liked the part about they went to their cars and trucks to grab their guns. That's the right kind of gun grabbing - to protect your family, your friends, and yourself. That happened in Delaware, not Texas, Alabama, or some other place I would have expected it. 45 years ago. I thought school shootings were a recent occurrence. TY very much!!!

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2018, 06:23:22 PM »
We had a rifle club in the High School I attended.  During Winter months one night a month we met in the school rifle range which was in a basement room just off the lunchroom.  We shot 22LR.  We had a warm up and then a shoot off. Top 5 made the team with 6&7 as alternates for the upcoming weekend shoot off with another school.  I can remember coming home at night and the car lights would shine on a rabbit in the back yard.  I would stop the car, open the door and take a shot.  Mom knew I was home.
Both of my boys also grew up with a 22 rifle in hand.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 06:36:33 PM by RWS »

engineer3d

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2018, 06:39:44 PM »
I hope & pray your boys don't ever lose their right to protect themselves & their loved ones. I also hope & pray your boys never have to use their weapons to defend themselves. I ask the good Lord for the same things for the rest of us, but the global power lusters are becoming more and more determined to enslave us.

Teen Driver Cell Phone Statistics
11 teens die every day as a result of texting while driving.
According to a AAA poll, 94% of teen drivers acknowledge the dangers of texting and driving, but 35% admitted to doing it anyway.
21% of teen drivers involved in fatal accidents were distracted by their cell phones.
Teen drivers are 4x more likely than adults to get into car crashes or near-crashes when talking or texting on a cell phone.
A teen driver with only one additional passenger doubles the risk of getting into a fatal car accident. With two or more passengers, they are 5x as likely.
https://www.edgarsnyder.com/car-accident/cause-of-accident/cell-phone/cell-phone-statistics.html

engineer3d

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2018, 10:37:52 AM »
Fudge the Facts:
Apparently the school board covered up criminal acts so it wouldn't look like blacks and hispanics committed more crimes than whites and asians. I wonder what else was in his backpack so he wasn't allowed to wear one at school? Terrorists use backpacks to carry bombs as well as suicide vests. Wouldn't it be nice if we could be realist and admit the truth? But we can't b/c the libs will call us racist.

According to a source who spoke to the Miami Herald, Nikolas de Jesús Cruz had been suspended from Stoneman Douglas High for fighting and also for being caught with bullets in his backpack.

One particular motivation behind programs like Broward County's was the pressure from multiple sources to reduce the statistical disparity between black and Hispanic student arrests on one hand and white and Asian student arrests on the other.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/02/did_the_progressive_broward_county_solution_cost_17_student_lives.html

Starlady

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2018, 05:30:35 PM »
Could we PLEASE stop focusing on ethnicities like that? 

We have members here of every ethnicity, many descendant nationalities, from all parts of the country and (I think) most religions........some of which are more tolerant than others.

Focus on bringing us together instead.........focus on our common goodness, it might make a world of difference.

Thanks! 
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Lilburner

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2018, 08:29:18 PM »
Yes there's no call for that sort of thing, least of all here.

There's not being politically correct, which is encouraged, and then there's crossing a line, which I'll go ahead and say in an official capacity is not cool. Let's don't cross that line.

We're all in this together.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal