Author Topic: Intro to Fly Fishing Clinic  (Read 1660 times)

tlwagg

Intro to Fly Fishing Clinic
« on: February 20, 2018, 09:33:49 AM »
Alpharetta Outfitters is doing a Fly Fishing clinic tonight. I know it's short notice but I just received the email they are at 79 south Main Street Alphartta Ga 30009 if anyone is interested.

Intro to Fly Fishing Clinic
Tuesday Feb. 20th 7-9pm *FREE!*

Have you ever thought about trying your hand at flyfishing but didn't know where to begin? Our popular Flyfishing 101 clinic is the perfect opportunity to learn about this exciting and enjoyable sport! In this free two-hour clinic, you'll explore the basics of flyfishing:

* What is fly fishing?

* How do I cast a fly rod?

* What kind of gear will I need?

* What about flies...which ones do I need?
* Will I need waders and other accessories?

* Where can I fish, and what will I catch?

This clinic is presented by noted fly fishing teacher and author Steve Hudson. Steve has led fly fishing clinics from Alaska to Florida and has taught hundreds of people the art of fly fishing. He's also the author of more than 20 books, including the acclaimed "101" series of introductory fly fishing guides.

Reserve your seat HERE!
Bugs and Suds
Wednesday Feb. 21st 6-9pm *FREE!*

Bugs and Suds is a gathering of tiers sitting down to tie flies, swap stories, and enjoy a cold beverage. Bring your vice, tools, and tying materials and we'll provide the rest. This month's event will be hosted at the shop. Come one come all! No reservation required.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal