Author Topic: List of Prepper Podcasts  (Read 16770 times)

Country Singer

List of Prepper Podcasts
« on: July 23, 2015, 01:22:42 AM »
This is a list of Prepper Podcasts; podcasts are essentially downloadable radio shows, which makes listening very convenient.  Personally, I like to listen to them while driving.

Some are focused on specific areas, while others cover multiple topics.  Most can be be downloaded not just to your computer, but also to a smart phone (using an app), tablet, or media player (such as an iPod).  Almost all of the podcasts listed below can be downloaded to an Android device with the BeyondPod or PodBean apps; most of them can also be downloaded from iTunes.  In every case, they will list on their website what you need to download to various platforms.  If you know of a podcast not listed here, post it and we'll add it to the list.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 10:10:57 PM by Country Singer »
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

Starlady

Re: List of Prepper Podcasts
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 08:23:35 PM »
Here's a couple more, both are mostly focused on farming/homesteading/self sufficiency issues but mix in some political commentary and other topics preppers would find interesting (guns, animals, hugelkulture, personal rights, gardening/farming, etc_. 

Jack Spirkco's Survival Podcast http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/
    I'd call this guy my personal self sufficiency hero.  He recommends specific plants, animals, cannot tolerate bs.  I've got every from podcast from Day 1 (2009, I think).

The Shrugging Out Podcast  http://shruggingout.blogspot.com/
    Mostly political commentary, connecting dots, drawing conclusions, asking interesting questions.  Doesn't deal in the tin foil hat stuff although he does mention some of it.  He moved to his BOL/homestead about a year ago and his experiences and ideas are helpful.

I also listen to them while driving or while knitting at home.  My vehicle has several USB inputs & I bought a decent radio with a USB port so I just move the flash drive where ever I need it.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Country Singer

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 08:31:17 PM »
Added them, thanks!
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

SiriusPatriot

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 05:29:10 AM »
Thanks for posting.

tlwagg

"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Country Singer

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 05:05:45 PM »
Added!

aces

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 06:16:12 PM »
THANKS ALL

Country Singer

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 06:15:27 PM »
Added some new podcasts:

"Pioneering Today", which is evidently a homesteading podcast.  I have not listened to it yet, so I have no idea idea if it's worth listening to or not (I found it while searching for a canning recipe).

"Prepping 2.0", from the newlyweds Shelby Gallagher (author of the A Great State series) and Glen Tate (author of the 199 Days series).  I like this one; they have good guests and they balance perspectives.

"The Casual Preppers", I haven't really formed an opinion yet, only listened to  a few episodes.

Country Singer

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2019, 01:08:17 AM »
Added:
Living Free in Tennessee - Homesteading podcast; I haven't listened to it yet.

upacreek

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2019, 02:22:25 PM »
I just listened to my first podcast from the Skinny Medic - Civilian Medical Podcast.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Country Singer

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2019, 04:36:41 PM »
I just listened to my first podcast from the Skinny Medic - Civilian Medical Podcast.

Got a link for that?

Country Singer

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2020, 10:11:49 PM »
Updated with a new podcast: "From Dirt Level".
It's some real weirdo guy, but some of y'all might like it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal