Author Topic: Nice griddle with 3 sides and grease well - $24 + $5 shipping  (Read 1008 times)

aces

Meh.com is a wholesaler selling closeouts.  They have a new "deal of the day" every night at midnight Eastern.
Shipping is always $5 on the deal of the day.  They ship the cheapest way they can and do not offer any expedited shipping.  They usually show the comparable price on an identical item on Amazon (today's item is 50% less!)

The site is very low maintenance with only email support and no frills.  They do list whether an item has a warranty or not in the listing. Warning:  They are attempting to be humorous by being somewhat flippant.  Sometimes they succeed and sometimes I just shake my head.

Go to homepage for the deal each day (they don't have anything else to sell each day from what I can tell.)
https://www.meh.com/

Today's deal is a nice nonstick, ceramic coated cast aluminum griddle you can use on a stove or grill (not on an induction cooktop) with a back wall and sides and a grease well on the front for only $24.   This makes flipping slippery breakfast items a little easier!

Country Singer

Re: Nice griddle with 3 sides and grease well - $24 + $5 shipping
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 05:13:09 PM »
Nice!  This site sounds like a reincarnation of Woot!, before Woot! was bought out by Amazon.

Edit to add: reading their FAQ, it sounds like the people that founded Woot! started this company as well, not just from what they say, but how they say it.

ETA2: they even mention that they used to be Woot! at the end of the narrative for the griddle.
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

John Galt 1

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 08:18:42 PM »
Griddle looks interesting and the selling site looks fun.

love this picture of that griddle     http://res.cloudinary.com/mediocre/image/upload/v1521570350/jvgnnlrdnsddhum2qpf6.png

going to pass though,     
Talk is cheap, Actions count.

Lilburner

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 09:50:13 PM »
Yeah - Woot was the first thing I thought of, too. Good to see that the spirit of the original has returned.

I was ready to jump on it, but ultimately decided it was a little small for me.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal