Author Topic: Possible flash deal on a Military surplus bag $45 shipped  (Read 699 times)

Lilburner

Possible flash deal on a Military surplus bag $45 shipped
« on: March 28, 2018, 08:32:26 PM »
I'm not familiar with this particular bag.

It's NSN-8465-01-524-5250

Not sure how good a bag it is, but Googling that ID number shows this to be a particularly good price comparatively.

My only concern is that they don't really rate the condition. I'm KIND of assuming they're pretty good because they don't normally deal in surplus, and I assume their regular customer base wouldn't have the patience for ratty surplus.

Anyone familiar with the bag?

http://www.thatdailydeal.com/home.php?id=49883

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Country Singer

Re: Possible flash deal on a Military surplus bag $45 shipped
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 09:02:41 PM »
That's a three day assault pack.  Good bag, very heavy duty.  A LOT of ACU pattern gear in good condition will be flooding the market since the Army has converted over to the Scorpion/UCP (aka MultiCam) pattern.  Most likely companies like this are getting them in bulk at auction from Government Liquidation.
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal