Author Topic: 20L (5 Gallon) Used French Military Jerry Cans $15 - Free shipping if you buy 7  (Read 958 times)

Lilburner

What a deal!

https://www.majorsurplus.com/french-can-20l-plastic-jerry-can-with-red-cross.html

$14.95

They have a red cross logo on them whether that's good or bad for you.

If you buy 7 to hit $100, you can use the code FREESHIP2018 for free shipping. The code was a little hinky. I had to back out of checkout and add it again. I THINK it takes a long time to add, and you have to wait for it - can't move off the page.

ETA: When they're illegal in this many places it's how you can tall they're "the good ones" "Due to State Regulations this item is Not to be sold in the following States: CA, CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT and City of Dallas, TX"
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

nj_m715

if they called them "water cans" like sportsman's guide, they would probably be legal
land of the free, where it's illegal to have a plastic jug

Lilburner

Deal is back on. $104.65 for 7 shipped.

I'm going to have to get some of that Krylon plastic paint and paint some of them for color coding. I have diesel in one right now - don't want to mix that up.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

nj_m715

I bought the special, expensive paint. it still scratched off easy. I only painted the caps so I have some left for you to borrow

if I were doing it again, I'd just get the 99cent paint from walmart

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal