Author Topic: Atlanta/Gwinnett Prepper Show and SEPN Meet/Greet/Lunch - August 25, 2018  (Read 6396 times)

Lilburner

One of our most popular events returns!

A meet and greet lunch in conjunction with the Atlanta/Gwinnett Prepper show, this year being called "North Atlanta Survival Expo"

Prepper Show:

North Atlanta Survival Expo

Gwinnett County Fairgrounds
2405 Sugarloaf Parkway
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30045

Aug 25 - Aug 26
Time Saturday 9-5 Sunday 9-4

25% Coupon on the Prepper Shows USA site: https://www.preppershowsusa.com/prepper-show/north-atlanta-survival-expo-gun-show/
RK Shows Page: https://www.rkpreppershows.com/event/north-atlanta-survival-expo-gun-show/

SEPN Lunch:

Saturday, August 25
1:00 PM

Jim N Nicks
1190 Scenic Hwy N
Lawrenceville, GA 30045

If you're getting directions, the location is called interchangeably Snellville or Lawrenceville. Even they call it their Snellville location, but the address is Lawrenceville.

It's literally right around the corner from the show - less than 2 miles away on 124 at a light.

The room is off to the right from the main entrance, but if you need help finding us inside, ask for the HOMESTEADING group.

Menu: https://www.jimnnicks.com/menus/snellville/bar-b-q/

Most people find 2-3 hours plenty of time for the show - this way you can hit it in either the morning or the afternoon - or just take a break and get a handstamp.

Door Prizes: Feel free to donate - let us know what you have. Hopefully we'll have a few commercial donations as well.

This is one of our highlight events - looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting those we haven't met! Mark your calendar!

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 08:21:00 PM by Lilburner »
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Lilburner

RESERVED

There is some discussion of getting a table at the show for handing out cards and/or flyers and meeting people. Also a place for forum members to display items they have for sale (based on space available).

we'll have a "temp" cover the table during lunch, but if you can help cover the table and/or want to display something, feel free to discuss here - it might help us decide if we can get some interest.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

bountyhunter

I always try to make it to prepper and survivalists show whenever I can. I just hope this one doesn't turn out to be more gun show than anything else like the last one......
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

Lilburner

Yeah the South Atlanta one was disappointing. I hope it's just a difference in the culture between the two shows and not a migration of prepper shows in general.

I've mentioned to several people that the South Atlanta one was MUCH larger, but with less prepping vendors. Traditionally, the Noth Atlanta/Gwinnett show has been much better.

~ Daniel Webster

Nightgaunt

I'm not sure where the discounted tickets are. One page says they're $10, somewhere else says $14, and the main ticket page says they're $16.50, but that price is supposed to be for the VIP/No Line-No Wait tickets. As far as I can tell though, ALL of the tickets seem to be $16.50. Where is the discount?
"Ipsa scientia potestas est."
      Georgia | Region 5

Lilburner

Looks a little confusing. The 25% off may have dried up.

There's always the $2 off one https://www.rkpreppershows.com/coupon/

~ Daniel Webster

aces

I was able to get the online coupon code to work and to print a coupon for a friend this afternoon 3 pm EDT 6/27/18.

Gunner

Yardtigress and I are planning to be there on Saturday … and make the lunch... so count us in! 
U.S. Army Signal Corps
U.S. Army Ordnance Corps
KK4KUB
Region 7, Georgia

YellowRose

I wish I could make it to the meetup.  That is the same day as the Georgia Carry convention. 

elandil

still up in the air about it. Won't be at the convention this year, so it will depend on what else I have going. i'm 50/50 about the show, but it's the lunch that i'd love to go to.
http://www.georgiacarry.org Member and Recruiter

Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

KM4CUY

R-1

Starlady

Not positive I'll have time to hit the show, it's over a 2 hr drive one way from Rome area but I'd like to.

BTW, if you go to the website above, click on the coupon to print, it's still valid as of yesterday.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

florida44

Lilburn I will not be able to be there so let me know either and I have something for you so let me know if I should bring it to campout or meet up sooner.
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

Lilburner

Lilburn I will not be able to be there so let me know either and I have something for you so let me know if I should bring it to campout or meet up sooner.

The campout is fine, thanks. we'll miss y'all at the show.
~ Daniel Webster

upacreek

Good morning.  I'll be coming to the lunch.  Are guests okay to bring?  I'll be bringing something to donate.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Lilburner

Of COURSE you can bring someone! The more the merrier. Sorry I didn't see the question earlier.

I'm hoping to bring the guy who'll be doing the radio demo at the campout.
~ Daniel Webster

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal