Author Topic: Mission/ Principles & Values/Regions and Organization  (Read 2756 times)

MSEarp99

Mission/ Principles & Values/Regions and Organization
« on: July 23, 2015, 10:21:40 PM »

The Mississippi Preparedness Project promotes awareness of preparing for all disasters whether it be man made or natural.

Website > http://www.mspreparednessproject.org/

The MPP model can be found on the above site at the respective tab.

The 9 Principles

1. America Is Good
2. I believe in God and He is the center of my life
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday
4. The Family is sacred.  My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, NOT the government
5. If you break the law, you pay the penalty.  Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me, I do not work for them.  They answer to me.
====

12 Values

1. Honesty
2. Reverence
3. Hope
4. Thrift
5. Humility
6. Charity
7. Sincerity
8. Moderation
9. Hard Work
10. Courage
11. Personal Responsibility
12. Gratitude

The Regions and respective counties include :
NW  - Bolivar, Carroll, Coahoma, Desoto, Grenada, Lafayette, Leflore, Marshall, Montgomery, Panola, Quitman, Sunflower, Talahatchie, Tate, Tunica, Washington, and Yalobusha.

NE- Alcorn, Benton, Choctaw, Clay, Calhoun, Chickasaw, Itawamba, Lee, Lowndes, Monroe, Oktibbeha, Pontotoc, Prentiss, Tishomingo, Tippah, Union, Webster.

WC - Hinds, Holmes, Humphreys, Issaquena, Madison, Rankin, Sharkey, Warren, Yazoo.

EC - Attala, Clarke, Jasper, Kemper, Lauderdale, Leake, Neshoba, Newton, Noxubee, Scott, Smith, Winston

SW- Adams, Amite, Claiborne, Copiah, Franklin, Jefferson, Jefferson Davis, Lawrence, Lincoln, Marion, Pike, Simpson, Walthall, Wilkinson

SE- Covington, Forrest, George, Greene, Hancock, Harrison, Jackson, Jones, Lamar, Pearl River, Perry, Stone, Wayne

Nemo

Re: Mission/ Principles & Values/Regions and Organization
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 10:05:48 PM »
Sounds like that might be a rather good bunch of folks to have around here. 

Nemo

Below added after further perusal of this website.

Let me double up on the above comment.  I just got a basic overview peek at their website from a comment about them here.  From what I could see (not behind the log in wall) we all want this bunch here now and alot.

Let me be the first to say it.  Welcome Mississippi.  Glad to have you folks around for as long as you desire to stay.  I hope that is a very long time.

Nemo 
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 10:14:41 PM by Nemo »
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk