Author Topic: APN Forum  (Read 1131 times)

tlwagg

APN Forum
« on: August 02, 2018, 10:42:59 AM »
I just received an email form APN letting me know they were back up and had recovered most of their database and user files. I haven't been able to login to APN in years but whatever happened a few years ago is fixed now. If anyone was having the same problem give the site a try now.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Country Singer

Re: APN Forum
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 05:52:00 PM »
I got that email as well.  My first thought was, "Huh, I didn't even know they had been down!"
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

tlwagg

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 11:50:07 AM »
I hadn't been there very much since they lost my account info a few years ago. I was only checking in once or twice a year.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Gunner

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 02:14:29 AM »
I got my email telling me that they were back up too.  The only problem is that when we moved our group out on its own, I never went back to APN.  I didn't know that they had any problems.  I am happy to be with the group that we have and think that we do a great job... I do wish that I had the time to be more active on the SEPN !.... thanks to our leadership... you make this all work out fantastically!
U.S. Army Signal Corps
U.S. Army Ordnance Corps
KK4KUB
Region 7, Georgia

BennyMG1

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 05:58:28 PM »
Well said Gunner. When GPN became SEPN, I had no reason to go back to APN.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal