Author Topic: 2018 Annual Fall SEPN Fall Campout - October 5-7 @ Cedar Creek WMA  (Read 5566 times)

florida44

Re: 2018 Annual Fall SEPN Fall Campout - October 5-7 @ Cedar Creek WMA
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2018, 06:18:44 PM »
We were all glad to help and much worried about you. Glad you are better and at least it was short lived so hubs should be better tomorrow.

I came down with something Saturday night and had to leave early. I would like to thank everyone for helping us pack up so hubby could take me home. After about twenty hours of sleep and some Advil I'm feeling a lot better. I'd like to thank florida44 and family for bring buy our tent and table today. All of you guys were great thank you.
[/quote]
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

John Galt 1

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2018, 08:57:26 AM »
Hubby has it now. Since son is working at hospital he may have brought it home.

Ouch,      nothing worse than passing a illness that makes you that sick through the house.
Talk is cheap, Actions count.

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2018, 10:46:18 AM »
Running late posting how very happy I was to get away early from the SET activity and come to camp!!!!! It was so good to see members of our 'family' that I had not seen in two years or more. The time went by way too fast. The classes I got to listen in on were great! I might investigate making mead one of these days, ha ha. And John Galt 1 made a hard to fathom topic of solar energy much clearer to me. The antenna the Ham had for his demo seems like it might be the answer for a portable HF antenna for me. I have needed something that "I" can manage on my own without any help and this may be the answer.
Ravenwood

tlwagg

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2018, 10:37:38 PM »
Hubby has it now. Since son is working at hospital he may have brought it home.

Ouch,      nothing worse than passing a illness that makes you that sick through the house.
Our son never got it!
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

florida44

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2018, 08:40:18 PM »
I got it
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

tlwagg

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2018, 10:13:09 AM »
I'm so sorry. I'm still not sure where I got it from. The thing is that the son who may have brought it home is always the first one sick.

florida44

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2018, 10:43:55 AM »
hit me about 3 PM yesterday and was gone by midnight. bad but quick
Region 2

tlwagg

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2018, 02:55:02 PM »
Hubby has had something like a bad head cold since Monday and is at the doctors for it now. I started to come down with a lot of drainage this morning. So I must be getting whatever he's got.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal