Author Topic: Wasp Control  (Read 2996 times)

Country Singer

Wasp Control
« on: August 20, 2018, 09:41:26 PM »
From the Rural Revolution blog, what looks like a great solution for wasp problems.
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

SS-Preppers

Re: Wasp Control
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 11:41:44 PM »
Nice.....thanks for sharing.

Starlady

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 10:16:19 AM »
Definitely going to try this this week.  Hope it works on the red and black wasps, not just yellowjackets.  Since I killed a huuuuuuuuuuge nest of yjs 2 summers ago, I haven't seen very many but the other wasps are plentiful.  I will let y'all know.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 06:45:49 PM »
I think I will pass as I have honey bees.

Starlady

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 07:46:08 PM »
Do honey bees eat meat?
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 08:11:51 PM »
I was thinking that the attractant might also draw the interest of honey bees ? ?  If they landed on it, would it kill them ??  I don't know.

Country Singer

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 08:40:49 PM »
The article notes that it does not affect honey bees.
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

John Galt 1

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2018, 10:27:26 PM »
I have honey bees but the article says that the honeybees won't be attracted which makes sense because they don't eat meat.

With several buildings we go through about a case of bee spray a year not to mention the yellow jacket nest I suspect is in the pasture but can't find.       I may give it a try.     
Thanks for posting the article.
Talk is cheap, Actions count.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal