Author Topic: National Prepper Month  (Read 1870 times)

nj_m715

National Prepper Month
« on: September 01, 2018, 04:07:52 PM »
"NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim September 2018 as National Preparedness Month. I encourage all Americans, including Federal, State, and local officials, to take action to be prepared for disaster or emergency by making and practicing their emergency response plans. Each step we take to become better prepared makes a real difference in how our families and communities will respond and persevere when faced with the unexpected.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirty-first day of August, in the year of our Lord two thousand eighteen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-third.

DONALD J. TRUMP"

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/presidential-proclamation-national-preparedness-month-2018/

John Galt 1

Re: National Prepper Month
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 09:51:36 PM »
Interesting, but he didn't go so far as to do what Germany did last year making each household store 10 days worth of water and food.
Talk is cheap, Actions count.

Nemo

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 09:53:49 AM »
He didn't want to make a bunch of republicans cut their inventory.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2019, 02:47:01 PM »
National Prepper Month 2019

It is the time of year to check your food supplies to make sure you have enough to get thru the winter.  I live so far South that I grow a Fall/Winter garden and a Winter/Spring garden.  This year I purchased row cover for the leaf lettuce and spinach which I hope will improve the harvest.  We eat a lot of soup & salads for lunch during the Winter.

I ran across this article a few minutes age.  Depending on what part of the country you live in, it might be a good idea to take stock of Winter supplies.

http://allnewspipeline.com/When_The_Food_Crisis_Hits_It_Will_Be_Too_Late.php

I have not seen empty shelves in the grocery store when I drive Ms Daisy for her weekly shopping.  I take her now so I can throw in extra items and she writes the check...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal