Author Topic: In Southeast Asia - but originally from Savannah.  (Read 1853 times)

Asia_Off_Grid

In Southeast Asia - but originally from Savannah.
« on: July 07, 2018, 01:43:00 AM »
Hope you folks will still allow my membership. Although I am not currently in the Southeast US, I am in the Southeast. Just happens to be Asia. But, my heart is still back home in Sugar City.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 02:32:43 AM by Asia_Off_Grid »
Paul

Country Singer

Re: In Southeast Asia - but originally from Savannah.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 02:01:44 AM »
Welcome aboard!  I got the opportunity to spend some time in that part of the world twentymumble years ago.  No doubt you'll be able to give a different perspective on things!
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

Asia_Off_Grid

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 02:32:14 AM »
Welcome aboard!  I got the opportunity to spend some time in that part of the world twentymumble years ago.  No doubt you'll be able to give a different perspective on things!

Yeah. It's "different" here, for danged sure! I keep my hair cut very short, so I won't end up pulling it out. And, that's after two decades of living in this part of the world!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:12:30 AM by Asia_Off_Grid »
Paul

Lilburner

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 08:55:00 PM »
Welcome aboard! Make yourself at home!
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Rockhopper

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 10:49:33 AM »
Welcome!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal