Author Topic: Free: Anyone have a big, naked grill or need covert storage furniture?  (Read 1485 times)

Lilburner

Grr. Tinypic is irksome about rotating portrait shots.

The grill cover is 65". Never been out of the box.

The wicker chests are made to double as tables, like coffee tables, with solid wood underneath the tops. They're maybe 36x18x18. They need a good wipedown, but appear undamaged.

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Starlady

Re: Free: Anyone have a big, naked grill or need covert storage furniture?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 07:43:21 PM »
I'll give you $25 for all 3.  Can come pickup any day, or meet you if you are coming in closer to Atlanta, except on a weekend.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Lilburner

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 12:00:11 PM »
I could use a run up to TruPrep, which is about as close as I ever get to you.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

upacreek

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 03:32:34 PM »
I'm going close-ish to TruPrep tomorrow and Sunday and could pick up for you, Starlady.  Then meet up somewhere along the road some time I head up to my future home.

It's never too difficult to convince me to make a trip to Tru-Prep if those days don't work out.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Starlady

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 05:11:23 PM »
That'll depend on when Lilburner is going to TruPrep.  I've never been and if it's a weekday, I might just go meet him there.

Monday & Tuesday are now out as Harley will be having surgery on a non-cancerous lump on his neck that got infected. 
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Lilburner

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 09:29:14 PM »
Going to NEGA tomorrow. Probably through Sunday or Monday, and radio club on Tuesday, so after Tuesday works.
~ Daniel Webster

Starlady

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 07:14:16 AM »
Wed or Fri or anytime after including that weekend.  No rush, it's up to you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal