Author Topic: Hello from Georgia.  (Read 419 times)

Yota1579

Re: Hello from Georgia.
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2019, 08:10:27 AM »
Any place in the csra that folks of this mindsight would meet to share and learn from one another?

Country Singer

• Global Moderator
  • Bugged Out
  • Comms Dude
    • http://www.georgiacarry.org/
    • From Dirt Level
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2019, 12:04:36 PM »
Any place in the csra that folks of this mindsight would meet to share and learn from one another?
There is a regular meeting of AmRRON members in the CSRA if you happen to be a ham radio operator.  Outside of that, active meetings in the area have fallen off.  With enough interest, this could be remedied.
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

kaelgee

• New Bugout Bag
  • Location: The Badlands between the Twilight Zone and the Outer Limits somewhere in Region 6
  • I have a pencil and I know how to use it.
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 06:47:04 PM »
A few of us are trying to get face-to-face meetings starting in the middle Georgia area.  Our first meeting is Saturday, 06/15/2019 @ 11:00 AM Denny's in Byron.
I once asked for directions and was told I was here.  Now to just find that on a map.

VoodooMD

• New Bugout Bag
  • "Sometimes you just gotta let the low side drag!"
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2019, 09:07:03 PM »
Yes!!---This coming Saturday at Denny's in Byron. It will start at 11:00 am and last until about 12:30pm. It will the first meeting of the "Mid Georgia Self-Reliance Association". (MGSRA) This meeting will be a "meet and greet" that will be very "laid back". I will discuss information concerning the creation of MGSRA, --and as a "group" -- hope to establish some possible directions in which MGSRA will go forward and grow, and explore some self reliance-related topics in which all participants would like to learn more about, become more proficient in---and possibly become an instructor of!

I will be there to "get the ball rolling" for MGSRA and hope to see you all there!!!

Rhett 

cope

• New Bugout Bag
    • http://www.arrl.org/ares
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2019, 02:14:22 PM »
wish I could make it will be out of town but will try and make the next one. y'all let me know how it goes.

VoodooMD

• New Bugout Bag
  • "Sometimes you just gotta let the low side drag!"
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2019, 09:14:21 PM »
I will keep you posted my friend!!!--Be safe in your travels and see you at the next meeting!!  :)