Author Topic: Auguson Farms. Customer service experience.  (Read 1116 times)

Lilburner

Auguson Farms. Customer service experience.
« on: May 15, 2019, 01:08:19 PM »
Worked on cleaning out the homestead this weekend and doing some organizing. I had some Augason Farms Black Bean Burger Crumbles stacked two high. When I picked up the bottom one I noticed some "dust" on the floor. When I looked at the bottom of the bucket, it was split.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that it was damaged in shipment and I never looked at the bottom. At this point I've had them about two years.

I called Augason Farms, and they asked me for a picture. They got right back to me and said they'd replace it.

So I'm super happy with their customer service.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

TruPrep

Re: Auguson Farms. Customer service experience.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 10:04:28 AM »
Sales plug for sure Lilburner, but if you didnt hear. We added the entire line up of Auguson Farms last month, going to take the place of HoneyVille.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 12:00:25 PM by Lilburner »
www.truprep.com/transfers - 1000 Cobb Parkway North STE B, Marietta GA

Starlady

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 03:52:40 PM »
TruPrep, is HV having problems?  I love their stuff but have refrained from putting in another order until the situation was clarified by someone who had real knowledge.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

ChristianJ

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 01:53:26 PM »
Great customer service! Thanks for letting us know.
Christian pastor & theologian

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal