Author Topic: 2019 SEPN Summer Air Conditioned Cookout and Swap Meet - August 24  (Read 4574 times)

Lilburner

What:
SEPN Summer Air Conditioned Cookout and Swap Meet

When:
August 24, 2019
Lunch @ 1PM
Building open at 11AM - closes at 4PM

Where:
Panola Mountain State Park
2620 Highway 155 SW
Stockbridge, GA 30281

GPS Coordinates
N 33.623400 | W -084.172800

Event Room - details and pictures at https://gastateparks.reserveamerica.com/campsiteDetails.do?contractCode=GA&siteId=1792&parkId=530183

Food:
SEPN will be providing burgers and dogs with buns, cheese, and condiments.
Other fixings would be appreciated (sliced tomatoes, onions, etc. - feel free to claim them in this thread)
If you prefer a vegetarian option like chicken or fish, the grills will be at by front door - you're welcome to add your own.
Sides and desserts - pot luck. Tell us what you're bringing or surprise us!

Swap meet:
Hopefully mostly self-explanatory. If you want to give a heads up on what you're bringing, feel free to let us know.
Any legal but sensitive items, you might prefer to post on the Members Only Board accessible only to members over 5 posts and not seen by Google - http://seprepnet.com/forum/index.php/board,80.0.html
Firearms should be cased/obscured from car to building.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 12:48:35 PM by Lilburner »
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Lilburner

Volunteer needed - Grillmaster.

Charcoal grilling is not my forte. Who would like to volunteer?
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Gunner

I have worked a few grills in my time...Id like to toss my name in to help man the grill.
U.S. Army Signal Corps
U.S. Army Ordnance Corps
KK4KUB
Region 7, Georgia

Lilburner

Super! Looking forward to seeing you!
~ Daniel Webster

Starlady

Big pasta salad coming from here.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

elandil

I'm bringing my baked beans, and have worked many a grill in my day, so can help out as much as I can.

The fun part is starting the fire.  ;)
http://www.georgiacarry.org Member and Recruiter

Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

KM4CUY

R-1

Slugg

I'm quite new, but going to try and make this event. I'll bring whatever the wife wants to cook. Probably a desert or side dish.

ProGeek

Put me down as a maybe,
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

upacreek

Count me in.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Farside

I'm picking up the food for SEPN. I'll go to Sam's and get humbers, hotdogs and buns for both. Also ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise. It would be nice if someone put together a salad plate of topping. I've got the water, cokes, ice and charcoal covered.   

Ravenwood1950

Re: 2019 SEPN Summer Air Conditioned Cookout and Swap Meet - August 24
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2019, 04:51:11 PM »
IF I can get away...I will bring a dessert, a cake of some sort most likely.
Ravenwood

upacreek

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2019, 09:45:40 AM »
Farside, I can get the toppers. 

Oh - I have someone's tarp from the spring campout.  It's been washed and folded up.  I think it had a white piece of rope tied to it.  I'll bring that.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 10:07:03 AM by upacreek »
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Farside

Upacreek that would be great. oh, I notice, I didn't have cheese on my list. I've added it. Also The Boss pointed out we need plates and so on, so there on my list now. 

Lilburner

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2019, 12:22:41 PM »
I'm planning on bringing gallon drinks - sweet and unsweet tea, and lemonade, along with cups and clean ice.
~ Daniel Webster

Farside

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2019, 08:07:21 AM »
 I'll get there at 10:30 and plan on eating between around 1pm.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal