Author Topic: Good gun for garden pests  (Read 1709 times)

Lilburner

Good gun for garden pests
« on: July 15, 2019, 08:43:18 PM »
Squirrels, gophers, even coyotes and deer.

Mount it adjacent to the garden and operate it from the comfort of your living room with an Android app.

What could be simpler?

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Re: Good gun for garden pests
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 06:40:51 AM »
When my boys moved out, they left their deer rifles at home.  That was logical because they each were renting an apartment in an urban area.  Now they are in their late 40's and I am getting old and may not be here much longer.  When they come home for Christmas this year I think we are going to fill out the gubment paper work to transfer ownership.

https://preppergroups.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2717.0;attach=5759;image

Lilburner

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 09:11:47 PM »
I'm getting a 403 error on that link.

If they owned them and left them, don't they still own them?
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 06:00:51 AM »
I'm getting a 403 error on that link.

Sorry,  You probably have to be logged in to see it.  I tried to copy & save to my HD but was unable.  Just a picture of a wall of old rifles.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 06:59:40 AM »
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They were under age and living at home.  They were purchased in my name.  I think I need to formally transfer ownership even if they are physically here.

John Galt 1

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2019, 10:43:14 PM »
You probably can just give the rifles to them and if it's even an issue say you gave them to your boys when they turned 21.       The boys left the rifles at your place since you've got a place for them to shoot.      No transfer paperwork required in GA; especially 20 years ago when your boys were 21.

When I moved to GA about 15 years ago I asked the local sheriff if I needed to register the guns I brought from the state I had been living in.     He said no need to register.
Talk is cheap, Actions count.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 10:26:19 AM »
You probably can just give the rifles to them and if it's even an issue say you gave them to your boys when they turned 21.       The boys left the rifles at your place since you've got a place for them to shoot.      No transfer paperwork required in GA; especially 20 years ago when your boys were 21.

When I moved to GA about 15 years ago I asked the local sheriff if I needed to register the guns I brought from the state I had been living in.     He said no need to register.
And here I was under the impression that a Federal form had to be filled out and sent in anytime U bought, sold or gave away a firearm.  Georgia doesn't have anything to do with it.

Country Singer

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2019, 10:59:42 AM »

And here I was under the impression that a Federal form had to be filled out and sent in anytime U bought, sold or gave away a firearm.  Georgia doesn't have anything to do with it.
Not in GA.  Some states require this, but it is not a Federal requirement unless it's across state lines.
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

upacreek

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2019, 12:06:28 AM »
You had me all worried, not that I have gotten or given away any guns.  I did sell one though.  I love living in a free state and thank God I didn't learn to shoot in MA or CA.  How'd the sheriff react when you asked?  I've been laughed at asking about permits and licenses here after paying for everything in MA. I love this state.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal