Author Topic: American-made AR-pattern shotgun $399 shipped. 4 hours only on 08/01  (Read 1320 times)

Lilburner

Showing $599 Showing $399 but out of stock as of this writing. It will be $399 tomorrow, August 1, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Armagon G12 12GA Semi-Auto Shotgun
with (1) 5rd magazine and a FREE set of side rails

https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p-4193-armagon-g12-12-gauge-semi-automatic-shotgun.aspx

Review: https://www.alloutdoor.com/2016/10/18/review-armagon-g12-ar-pattern-shotgun/

Video review:
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Rockhopper

Re: American-made AR-pattern shotgun $399 shipped. 4 hours only on 08/01
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 07:29:19 PM »
Wow, I've never seen one of those. I wonder how it compares to saiga? Anyone have experience with saiga?

Lilburner

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 11:51:43 PM »
This may be some combination of weird or opinionated, but it's just me.

I've seen different AR pattern shotguns. I never got one. I prefer the AR pattern for rifles. I've never really taken to AK. The AR to me seems like a precise instrument. Well the AK comes off more as a shovel.

But the simplicity and brute force operation of the AK are fantastically suited to shotguns. AK pattern is the way to go. The Chinese are making them now that take all Saiga mags, furniture, and accessories.

SOME people say that they're better than Saigas because Saigas had feeding problems and were very particular about ammo. I'm not going that far because I haven't done any real comparison, I've had hundreds of rounds through mine and haven't had a feeling problem, which is impressive for any new shotgun.

Mine is called Cheetah and I believe another one is called Lynx.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Rockhopper

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 11:54:21 AM »
Thanks for the info Lilburner! Sounds like good reasoning to me. I've often thought the loose and sloppy AK action seems like it would lend itself well to the 12 gauge saiga. Don't know if it's true but I heard the early model saigas had feeding issues whereas the problems were resolved with later models. Regardless it seems your experiences with the cheetah is a definitely a positive for the weapon especially since the import ban of the saigas. Thanks again.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal