Author Topic: Wuhan virus has come to the US  (Read 27469 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people

RWS

• Bugged Out
Re: Wuhan virus has come to the US
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 06:36:54 AM »
It is worth keeping an eye on.  Case confirmed by CDC.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/coronavirus-us-case-cdc-china

Country Singer

“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

ProGeek

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 10:29:33 PM »
Too much fun.   :o
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

8greenbeans

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 09:17:56 AM »
Been seeing lots of stuff on this such as:
5% death rate, on same line as the flu
Patented virus with mention of vaccine in the patent
Epidemiologist who says this is a bunch of media hype
China cancelling New Year celebrations and quarantining cities due to said virus cuts down on demand for pork amid pork shortages (could be tin foil hat, could be something)

And y'all know big gub always pushes unnecessary things (i.e., vaccines) amid fear & panic.

USMC Veteran
LEO & USAF Vet Mama
Navy MIL
Army Daughter
8 Beans + 1 BonusBean
9 GrandBeans + 1 on the way
4 Beans-in-law + 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

cope

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 10:16:11 AM »
virus started with patient 1 named Sum ting Wong LOL
sorry couldn't resist.

8greenbeans

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2020, 11:19:38 AM »
virus started with patient 1 named Sum ting Wong LOL
sorry couldn't resist.

😂

USMC Veteran
LEO & USAF Vet Mama
Navy MIL
Army Daughter
8 Beans + 1 BonusBean
9 GrandBeans + 1 on the way
4 Beans-in-law + 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

Starlady

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2020, 10:27:25 AM »
I don't understand the press (or Chinese) hysteria - this 'deadly' flu is no more deadly than any of the other seasonal flus we experience.  What am I missing?
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

upacreek

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2020, 11:03:10 AM »
I think it’s the mortality rate. The flu mortality rate is well under 1%, while this is anywhere from 2-5%, depending on which article you read. I’ve seen a few videos that make me alarmed - people laying in the streets, dead and living side by side lining hospital hallways, roads ripped out to quarantine.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2020, 11:27:52 AM »
I think it’s the mortality rate. The flu mortality rate is well under 1%, while this is anywhere from 2-5%, depending on which article you read. I’ve seen a few videos that make me alarmed - people laying in the streets, dead and living side by side lining hospital hallways, roads ripped out to quarantine.
All of the above.  Makes me nervous.  I told the wife I was going to town to make a run on a store for supplies.  She told me to stay home and calm down.  We have enough to hunker down here if need be.  Things just are not adding up.  Maybe in a couple of days it will get sorted out. 

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2020, 07:23:16 PM »
I don't understand the press (or Chinese) hysteria - this 'deadly' flu is no more deadly than any of the other seasonal flus we experience.  What am I missing?
Maybe this will help ??
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/gertz-wuhanvirus/2020/01/25/id/951283/

"An Israeli biological warfare expert claims a deadly coronovirus spreading globally may have originated in a Wuhan laboratory linked to China’s secret biological weapons program, the Washington Times reported."

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2020, 06:37:02 AM »
I got this video from a prepper friend that lives up near Vancouver, BC.  Her daughter is a flight attendant.  She said people (Many) are being removed from airplanes and being taken to local hospitals.  She included this video.

This could last 18 months!  Do you have 18 months of supplies ?  TP?  I tilled my garden yesterday in prep to plant english peas.  I planned to plant 1 row.  I am now reconsidering - 2 or 3 rows.  I have the seed in the freezer.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 06:55:22 AM by RWS »

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2020, 08:19:43 AM »
More and more information showing up on line.  How much to believe??  For me I will go with the worst and hope for the best.  ONLY TIME WILL TELL!!!  I am hearing that one needs to be prepared to shelter in place for 18 months.  That's a lot of TP !

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/did-china-steal-coronavirus-canada-and-weaponize-it

Abigayle

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2020, 03:09:02 PM »
The Chinese government has never been known for it's truth in reporting.  There is a strong possibility that they are under-reporting.  No matter the country, the general public is never trusted with what is considered "too much information".  Some of you may remember, or have read about how close we came during the Cuban Missile Crisis. President Kennedy had his family packed and the jet was running.
If this does turn out to be a non-event, it wouldn't hurt to have things on hand for the flu.: Astragalus Root, Sambucus, Fire Cider....whatever you use to help your immune system.  We are taking these things now.  I made extra bone broth and we are trying to eat extra healthy....just so much a person can do.   Hand washing, wear gloves to the store, then wash them, maybe wear a mask if you are really worried. I hear those don't help much, unless they are the really good ones.  Stay healthy everyone!
Would like to know where they are removing people from planes, and taking them right to the hospital.  One of my closest  friends is a senior flight attendant, flying Internationally three days a week into different countries, in Europe.  There has been no mention of this. Her return flights are into Atlanta.
Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2020, 05:10:37 PM »
Would like to know where they are removing people from planes, and taking them right to the hospital.  One of my closest  friends is a senior flight attendant, flying Internationally three days a week into different countries, in Europe.  There has been no mention of this. Her return flights are into Atlanta.

"The hospitals near airports ARE removing passengers from planes from certain flights out of China. I have people in the airline industry and at the hospital this is happening at. They had caught 4 cases as of yesterday and are trying to keep it hush hush so as not to scare the public."

Taken from another prepper Forum.  NW Seattle - Vancouver area

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal