Author Topic: Hydroxy Chloroquin - FDA Aproval  (Read 14698 times)

tlwagg

"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Abigayle

Re: Hydroxy Chloroquin - FDA Aproval
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2020, 08:23:55 AM »
He was our son's law professor at Harvard.  The guy was as sharp as a tack.  He is very much in favor of free choice, so I am sure he researched this very carefully and was not speaking off the cuff.
Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2020, 07:42:55 AM »

Rockhopper

« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2020, 09:01:56 AM »
WOW! The authors of that HCQ study have even retracted their own study since they can't even produce documents to support where the data came from. Yes, there are even accusations of fabricated data. I guess that Harvard professor did speak off the cuff after all, or corruption and bias has reached the highest levels of academia, surprise, surprise that the Ivy League professors let their politicization blind their endorsements.
https://indianexpress.com/article/coronavirus/authors-retract-hcq-study-published-in-the-lancet/

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2020, 06:17:03 AM »
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (https://aapsonline.org) filed a lawsuit against Department of Health and Human Services and the FDA for “irrational interference” by the FDA with timely access to hydroxychloroqui
Never in history have we seen such a determined effort by the scientific community and pharmaceutical industry to downplay and lie about the use of a successful drug to treat a deadly disease.

Hydroxychloroquine is the first choice in a study of 6,000 doctors treating the coronavirus.
In the field and in independent testing hydroxychloroquine displayed amazing results in treating the COVID-19 virus.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/association-american-physicians-surgeons-sues-fda-irrational-interference-access-life-saving-hydroxychloroquine/

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2020, 08:43:11 AM »
Are you Ready ?  I hope this will not desrve it's own thread !

Are you ready for re-education camps in the United States? Colorado has introduced a bill that would “re-educate” parents who refuse to vaccinate their child with the coronavirus vaccine.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/colorado-bill-requires-re-education-for-parents-who-refuse-coronavirus-vaccine/

Starlady

« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2020, 03:07:16 PM »
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Abigayle

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2020, 04:15:58 PM »
Someone better tell the President!  Well, back to Gin and Tonics..
Ariel

tlwagg

« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2020, 05:19:35 PM »
Check out The cardiotoxicity of antimalarials
WHO Evidence Review Group Meeting, 13–14 October 2016
Varembé Conference Centre, Geneva, Switzerland

(Apart from halofantrine, the oral antimalarial drugs, particularly chloroquine and
piperaquine, have been used extensively with very few reports of cardiotoxicity.) page 11. 

(There were no reports of serious adverse events of sudden death, TdP/QT interval prolongation
or cardiac arrhythmias within 14 days of follow-up after antimalarial therapy.) page 24

Now pay attention to this last part. (Despite hundreds of millions of doses administered in the treatment of malaria, there have been
no reports of sudden unexplained death associated with quinine, chloroquine or amodiaquine,
although each drug causes QT/QTc interval prolongation. Unfortunately, there are relatively few
prospective studies of the electrocardiographic effects of these drugs.
Intravenous chloroquine, quinine and quinidine may cause lethal hypotension if administered too
rapidly. Large doses (>3.5mg base/kg) of intramuscular or subcutaneous chloroquine may also
cause hypotension.) page 36

Starlady

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2020, 05:34:36 PM »
Pardon my French, but:  F'g liars, all of them.

I am heartily sick of this.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Abigayle

« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2020, 06:39:45 PM »
Way too much money flying around the drug industry to let this one fly.  Same goes for simple herbal cures that they don't want us to use.  Lots of hands in the cookie jar on this one, I am betting it gets worse...
Ariel

bountyhunter

« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2020, 07:12:32 PM »
Jack and Coke?
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

Starlady

« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2020, 02:07:59 PM »
Stuff's been around for 50 years (gee, what does THAT sound like?) and used for arthritis & asthma -  duh, inflammation.   Want to bet this study gets trashed within a month?  Dexamethasone is...……...TOO CHEAP to satisfy US drug makers.

tlwagg

« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2020, 09:27:15 PM »
Woah check out this study. Only .9 fatality rate on HCQ.
Outcomes of 3,737 COVID-19 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine/azithromycin and other regimens in Marseille, France: A retrospective analysis
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1477893920302817

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal