Author Topic: Hydroxy Chloroquin - FDA Aproval  (Read 14694 times)

Gunner

Re: Hydroxy Chloroquin - FDA Aproval
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2020, 03:40:50 AM »
Can we please prioritize this....
     1.    Are you sick?
        Y.... go get medical help
        N ... keep on doing what you have been doing

2.    What have you been doing?
            a.... taking vitamins?
            b..... drinking water?
            c...... exercising?
                    1- are you sick?
                    1a....go see a doctor

2-are you alright?
                    2a - keep on doing what you have been doing

This is an illness..... go and get it treated...go fall for the hype and panic.... they are telling you the numbers of positive and dead....but not the number that are ok and the number that are recovering.

U.S. Army Signal Corps
U.S. Army Ordnance Corps
KK4KUB
Region 7, Georgia

tlwagg

"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Starlady

« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2020, 02:21:55 PM »
Here's the whole presser, it can be downloaded.  It's being taken down everywhere else.

https://seed200.bitchute.com/GlK0xRJDsDNy/HeC0tHZDX7dk.mp4?fbclid=IwAR0ICu-gZMRopqz5skxUQl0o2TlVL_-TzKL1DyQMv9tRs5t2H0WRD-o5I2w
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Abigayle

« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2020, 05:40:19 PM »
Wondering how difficult it is to get and any side affects.  Along with the hope comes the exceptions, And we are it.  No one (well not many people) enjoy staying in for almost 6 months.  Whenever we start thinking "what the heck" let's live a normal life, we take a step back and ask ourselves, at what price, and for how long?  Maybe it is o.k. to be healthy around home.  This has been very depressing.  It has zapped the energy right out of us.  We work harder than most our Age, but not like wee would do if this thing was not hanging over our heads...  I would take more risks, but not at my husband's expense.  I can not make that choice for him.  We are in this together...
Ariel

Starlady

« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2020, 06:17:07 PM »
Call your doctor and ask to have a conversation about it.

Thousands of people throughout the world take it daily …. for years as preventative for one of the mosquito borne diseases and thousands of others take it for Lupus.   It's the dosage that matters and RWS has covered that in earlier posts.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2020, 07:07:28 PM »
Take a look at the chart in this article.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/07/hydroxy_hysteria_reaching_a_fever_pitch.html

Hydroxy was FDA-approved in 1955 and is taken for lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. FDA approval means the approved drug is both efficacious and safe. All of a sudden, after 60 years, the FDA decided hydroxy is no longer safe because of, “serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues, including blood and lymph system disorders, kidney injuries, and liver problems and failure.” If it is so unsafe, why did the FDA not rescind its 60-year-old approval?

aces

« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2020, 08:56:57 PM »
Because we gave a big drug company MILLIONS to develop Remdesivir.

aces

« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2020, 04:58:07 PM »
From Facebook:

We have an idea!  All the Trump supporters will get hydroxychloroquine and all the Democrats can get the Bill Gates vaccine!

tlwagg

« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2020, 05:41:11 PM »
I talked to a couple of neighbors and one said the doctors office as been taking Chloroquin since this started. She says they can no longer prescribe it to patients, pharmacy will no longer fill it. Nurse next door told me someone it the office got a slight case of Covid and the doctors prescribed it for her and her husband but she had a hard time getting it filled. She also said the whole office is laughing about the mask.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Abigayle

« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2020, 08:58:54 PM »
Nurse practitioner friend in Kansas City said they were told that they would loose their licenses if they prescribe it.  She wanted her dad, my age, to have a small dose so they could go out some....nope... Why are they laughing about the mask, as the Dr.s office?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 05:55:02 PM by Abigayle »
Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2020, 06:13:11 AM »
These Two Charts Should Land Dr. Fauci in Prison

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/two-charts-put-dr-fauci-prison/

What makes things worse is the fact that the federal government, the FDA and HHS, are withholding 100 million doses of hydroxychloroquine that were donated to these agencies from the public.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2020, 06:58:48 AM »
UNBELIEVABLE: In New Interview Bobby Kennedy Jr. Claims Dr. Fauci will Make Millions on Coronavirus Vaccine and Owns Half the Patent

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/unbelievable-new-interview-bobby-kennedy-jr-claims-dr-fauci-will-make-millions-coronavirus-vaccine-owns-half-patent/

I think it is really important for our democracy to be able to have spirited, civil discussions about important issues like this.  This is an issue that has been on the news 24 hours a day for the last four months and yet there’s no debate happening about this.  It’s all repetition of orthodoxies and government proclamations and democracy functions only when we have free thought and information.  Democracy is best often crafted in a furnace of heated, spirited debate.

Abigayle

« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2020, 04:05:47 PM »
R.W.S.  Wouldn't this be plastered all over the news?  Not C.N.N., but places like FOX?  I would think that President Trump would be tweaking his lungs out.?
I hope hydro chloroquine becomes a household word, like aspirin, and we can use it lightly to avoid major issues.
You are right on, about the need for heated debates.  When they do debate, they talk over each other, the go to a commercial....
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 05:42:37 PM by Abigayle »
Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2020, 08:55:47 AM »
The latest international testing of hydroxychloroquine treatment of coronavirus shows countries that had early use of the drug had a 79% lower mortality rate than countries that banned the use of the safe malaria drug.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/jail-fauci-massive-international-study-shows-countries-early-hcq-use-79-lower-mortality-rate-huge-talking-120000-american-lives/

This means that Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx, the CDC, the liberal fake news media and the tech giants have been pushing a lie that has had deadly consequences!

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2020, 05:53:28 AM »
Another True Believer !

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/louie-gohmert-hydroxychloroquine-z-pak-zinc/2020/08/12/id/981878/

Gohmert has been a harsh critic both of face mask mandates and those politicizing the global coronavirus pandemic, but he is squarely on the side of believing in the power of prayer and HCQ as a treatment for COVID-19.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal