Author Topic: Late to the party ??  (Read 1669 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Late to the party ??
« on: April 18, 2020, 09:46:10 AM »
Suddenly Americans, many of which previously thought that "preppers" and "survivalists" were crazy people that needed tin foil hats because they believed the "conspiracy theory" that some event would  happen that could cause a number of things, including food shortages, or rioting, civil unrest, among other possible consequences from said event, have decided that "Hey, prepping might not be such a bad idea!"

https://allnewspipeline.com/Food_Seeds_Brawls_Preppers.php?utm_source=whatfinger

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Re: Late to the party ??
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 12:58:39 PM »
I have grandchildren in Pennsylvania.  We have not been to see them in some time now.  First it was travel restrictions due to the virus.  Now it is because I deem it too dangerous to travel off farther than I can get home on a tank of fuel.  When I go to North Georgia or NC we go thru Macon.  I am figuring an alternate route so we do not have to go thru the city.  That will be a problem as we like to stop in Macon at the S&S cafeteria for a meal.  I guess we will just have to do without.  What a shame.  I have gone to carrying extra on board fuel so that I will be able to get back home.  I guess it is just a sign of the times!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal