Author Topic: Lets get Georgia opened up & back to work !  (Read 899 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Lets get Georgia opened up & back to work !
« on: April 26, 2020, 06:29:20 PM »
ER Physician Drops Multiple COVID-19 Bombshells, Calls Out Fauci In Public
Dr. Dan Erickson of Bakersfield, CA just dropped multiple bombshells that completely eviscerate the official government narrative. Main points made by the doctor:

https://vidmax.com/video/195135-er-physician-drops-multiple-covid-19-bombshells-calls-out-fauci-in-public?utm_source=whatfinger

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Re: Lets get Georgia opened up & back to work !
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 06:39:39 AM »
I am not the only one calling for the State to open back up.  We are doing more damage by staying closed.

Both are experienced emergency room Doctors that have examined the numbers and reached the conclusion. Given the lower-than-expected mortality rate and secondary effects of the partial lock-down, it is time to end the partial lock-down and get everyone back to work.

https://noqreport.com/2020/04/27/enough-is-enough-e-r-doctors-with-the-stats-expertise-and-common-sense-say-open-up-the-economy/

upacreek

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 12:35:14 PM »
I wanted to get out and kayak today and discovered all the area lakes are closed.  WTH?  Am I going to expose fish to Covid?  Are there fresh water covid sharks swimming around? Responsible adults and their kids should be able to decide if it's safe to get out.  I understand some businesses choosing to stay closed, but all should have a choice. 
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Abigayle

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 04:45:15 PM »
Up A Creek,  Looks like you are "Up a Creek" without a paddle....Sorry could not resist.  No, makes no sense, way over the top.  But hay, if you want a tattoo of a canoe, with a rose on it, or something.....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal