Author Topic: Happy Birthday Abigayle  (Read 1184 times)

tlwagg

Happy Birthday Abigayle
« on: May 22, 2020, 12:48:32 PM »
Treat yourself to something nice tonight.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Starlady

Re: Happy Birthday Abigayle
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 02:58:33 PM »
Happy Birthday, Abigayle!   Hope it's a great day - no work allowed!
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 05:12:28 PM »
Happy Birthday Abigayle, you should have taken the day off from gardening. :)
Ravenwood

Abigayle

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 06:50:27 PM »
A big rain kept me from going back out this evening.  We really got hammered.  Now, the bugs will come out and all my neem oil last night and this morning was all wasted.  Well, I guess it kept them off for most of the day.  Maybe they will drown.....
I have my first red tomato in the garden and will pick it tomorrow.  It is a beauty!  Granny Cantrell... I need to cover the cherry tomatoes, since the birds are beating me to them right now.  Glad I did not cover them before this huge wind.  Happy Memorial Day everyone, especially the Veterans out there!
Ariel

upacreek

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 08:11:14 PM »
Happy birthday!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Abigayle

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2020, 11:25:02 AM »
Thanks everyone, for the birthday wishes.  They lift my spirits!  Thor gave me a garden belt and since we candled the eggs and they were mostly fertile, I had a good day.  Our produce in coming in faster than we can eat it.  Our granddaughter got here safely, and she will remain with us for some time.  Downside is she brought her cat.  She and our Doberman have an armed truce.
Ariel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal