Prepping > General Prepping Discussion

Preparing for NOV-3

<< < (2/6) > >>

snarkyboomer:
StarLady--I hear what you are saying and would agree except things do change and this time is a little different. Many believe Trump is the leader that we want and need and will follow along with General Flynn. Some have enough pull to lead a revolution. Remember as things stay the same they also change in cataclysmic ways overnight. So just putting it out there for whoever. Stay safe-stay prepped.

Abigayle:
Star Lady, I am afraid that you are right...

Abigayle:
Snarky boomer, There is an outside chance that it could come to this.  I guess that is why we are preppers, we know anything can happen under the right circumstances.  Under those circumstances, I would like to think that we could stand up and fight for what is right.
I wish we had a group, close at hand to pull from.  Very few of us know where the others are, and those that do are not right next door.

snarkyboomer:
Abigayle --look around at who used fireworks this 4th --my neighborhood went for two days and it would be for hours at a time. They must have used their entire stimulus on fireworks. Some of it beautiful. Look for campaign yard signs if Republican you know you have a friend. They did an aerial of LA county in California https://www.newswars.com/video-californians-defy-democrats-cancelling-july-4th-festivities-with-thousands-of-illegal-fireworks/  a lot more people are fed up and more to come. All it will take is a strong respected leader to blow the whistle and lead the pack.

Abigayle:
Snarkyboomer, You know, I never gave that a thought.  Thanks for pointing it out to me.  Actually, the same people who let off the fireworks, and probably the people who do a whole lot of shooting around here.  When I say shooting.....I mean shooting.  There is some pretty high-powered stuff floating around the hood.  One of our newer neighbors (named Bubba, honest) practices on his property with his adult son.  We know that we have the same views on a lot of issues.  We have already mentioned that we would have each others backs, should the need arise.  Same goes with a couple down the road.  He is on this site.  We already know which trees will be dropped to block the road, should the need arise.  I just pray that we are strong enough to continue to follow through on all we have started here.  I am feeling some burn out...but do not feel like there is a good choice. Great idea on the signs...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version