Author Topic: The wearing of masks has it's side efects !  (Read 929 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people

Abigayle

Re: The wearing of masks has it's side efects !
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 12:57:37 PM »
If it's on Twitter, it must be true....oh my!  So wear a clean mask, for heavens sake!
Ariel

tlwagg

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2020, 10:44:28 PM »
I would have like to read the poast but it's gone.

My sister-in-law's best friends mother is in a nursing home and got sick. They said covid but the test keep coming back negative. Then they said pneumonia but that wasn't it either. Finely the daughter got them to run test it was Legionnaires Disease from breathing in through a damp mask for so long. Anything can grow in those things.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

John Galt 1

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2020, 11:53:07 PM »
Yes, I despise wearing the mask too.     It fogs my glasses up, it's hard to breathe through, and I feel like an idiot wearing one.     But the last 2 weeks I'm beginning to wear one while in a store, not to protect myself but instead to protect others just in case I've picked up the virus.
Talk is cheap, Actions count.

Abigayle

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2020, 02:04:58 PM »
 Thank you John!  Yes "anything can grow in those things"... About anything can grow in anything, esp. in humid Ga.  Most people won't put on a dirty mask.  Cloth can be washed, others tossed or sprayed a time or two.  If everyone worn them for a short period of time, maybe we would have this behind us by now....who knows. Nurses in hospitals are confirming that even people with C.O.P.D. and those giving birth, can wear a mask without their oxygen levels going down.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal