Welcome, Rules, Forum Usage, and Introductions > Introduce Yourself

Hello, all. Reaching out from Greater Atlanta, Region 3.

(1/3) > >>

Forge:
Hello, SE Preppers Network.  Sounding off from here in the Greater Atlanta area, Region 3.

Newcomer and novice here, looking to network with the like-minded.  Eager to learn, contribute, and collaborate.  Not only looking to beef up my level of preparedness and my self-reliance, I'm also seeking a team, a tribe.

Right now, I'm leading up a meetup here in the Region 3 area, but as I do so I'm continuing to find out about more groups and networks like this one that already exist.  I'm hoping to contribute here and attend events when/if they arise, whether simply to break bread or to learn skills/strategies. 

joebob:
Welcome

Starlady:
Welcome from Region 1.

Tribe takes years to earn the trust necessary to put your life in another's hands.  Take your time and do it right.  Meanwhile, building skills is an excellent way to get to know folks.  Read up, we've lots of info here!

tlwagg:
Welcome for Region 3 North.

Forge:

--- Quote from: Starlady on August 24, 2020, 06:25:06 PM ---Tribe takes years to earn the trust necessary to put your life in another's hands.  Take your time and do it right.  Meanwhile, building skills is an excellent way to get to know folks.  Read up, we've lots of info here!

--- End quote ---

Yes, grateful for your comment this morning, as it reminds me to make sure I'm adopting the right mindset and thinking about this long-term. 

I wish I had known and had been working at it sooner (#millennialfail).  But glad to know now so I can prioritize doing so the right way, slow and steady.

Looking forward to digging in to the rest of the forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version