Author Topic: Fuel Filters ??  (Read 754 times)

joebob

nj_m715

Re: Fuel Filters ??
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 07:21:55 PM »
there's a few youtube reviews on them, most are happy for what they paid.
there's also rumors of atf seizing them out of the mail and sending nasty grams in their place.

cope

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 09:31:42 AM »
get caught using them without filing for a tax stamp and they could be very expensive lol. My understanding you can buy them and use them as a suppressor as long as you pay the tax stamp fee. You can buy them and keep them and you haven't broken any laws.

BennyMG1

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 07:08:24 AM »
Is this real?
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

nj_m715

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 07:48:33 AM »
yeah, they are on alliexpress for 5 or 10 bucks

joebob

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 06:41:17 PM »
The ad was on Facebook and I have seen it several times since I posted it. I will not buy one because I don't want to be on any lists that I am not already on.

SS-Preppers

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2020, 12:28:30 AM »
LOL.....I just ordered 10 fuel filters for my chainsaw.....this is not what I was expecting.  You can get these all over the place....I have heard stories of the Alphabet Crew tracking some of these packages....don't know how true it is....ome of the dumber laws in a very long list of dumb laws.....why don't you just made ear protection illegal......it's the same thing.....it sure ain't like the movies.....I can assure you of that.....I'm not gonna order any....I read the dang things are very unstable and will roll right off the bow of your boat.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal