State and Regional Boards > Sitewide/Multistate Events and Happenings

Christmas party planning

<< < (2/4) > >>

upacreek:
If you guys are up for traveling to Acworth, my HOA has a community building that's free to use (depending on the day/hour).  Might as well see the silver lining in living in an HOA while I have it.  It has outdoor and indoor seating, a kitchen, and grills outside.  Parking for at least 40 cars plus street parking.

Rockhopper:
I would be willing to go to Ackworth.

Rockhopper:
Sorry for the spelling I mean Acworth

Searchboss:

--- Quote ---If you guys are up for traveling to Acworth, my HOA has a community building that's free to use (depending on the day/hour). 
--- End quote ---

Upacreek, yours is a kind offer and sounds like a great location for those who live in NW Georgia. As much as I would enjoy seeing everyone again, I believe that location is not as suitable for those members who live in Middle Georgia or South Georgia. It would be a very long drive for some of us. I realize we have to use what is available. If this is the best place to have the party I am afraid that we will not be able to attend this year. Regardless, press on with the planning and let's hope everything works out.

florida44:
I am sure we could access our clubhouse in our sub as well here in Cumming but I agree with Searchboss, those in the lower half of the state would really have a long commute. Another idea is to go to Cedar Creek and a bunch of us bring Ez Ups ( I have 3) and set up an outdoor kitchen for the day for those needing to heat something up and call it good. Even if we are eating slightly cool dishes we can distance and have some privacy. But just an idea, or Charlie Elliott where there are bathrooms close by or some other park pavilon that has bathrooms

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version