Author Topic: Covid Vaccine  (Read 2604 times)

Ravenwood1950

Covid Vaccine
« on: December 23, 2020, 06:25:37 PM »
My son, RN, is receiving his Covid vaccine tonight. I am shocked that the powers that be have gotten the vaccine all the way down to poh dunk Sylvan Grove Hospital in Jackson, Ga so quickly. I guess I will have first hand knowledge of how he reacts to the vaccine. Pray all goes well for him as Wellstar says they have the right to pull/send him to work at any Wellstar hospital anywhere anytime. Not happy about that.
Ravenwood

8greenbeans

Re: Covid Vaccine
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 08:41:02 AM »
Raven, my nurse practitioner daughter-in-law got it yesterday as well. I'm so wary of it and worry about her. No one knows what mRNA vaccines do in the long term.

USMC Veteran, LEO Mama
Navy MIL, USAF Vet Mama
Army Daughter
8 Beans
9 GrandBeans + 1 on the way
3 Beans-in-law, 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 06:04:08 AM »
It’s really easy to treat, prevent coronavirus naturally

Remember last year about this time I was talking, "Build up your immune system" using Bitter orange (orange peel), Flack seed and Turmeric.  Each one providing one molecule that your immune system needed.  Check out the linked article.

To the contrary, zinc, quercetin, green tea, oregano oil, monolaurin, colloidal silver, B vitamins, vitamin C and vitamin D are all powerfully effective remedies against coronaviruses and many other pathogens.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/01/21/its-really-easy-to-treat-prevent-coronavirus-naturally/

“A study of 154 COVID patients found that 97 percent of severely ill patients requiring ICU admission were vitamin D deficient, whereas only 33 percent of asymptomatic cases were deficient,” reports the Alliance for Natural Health – USA (ANH-USA).

florida44

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2021, 08:19:15 AM »
My son, RN, is receiving his Covid vaccine tonight. I am shocked that the powers that be have gotten the vaccine all the way down to poh dunk Sylvan Grove Hospital in Jackson, Ga so quickly. I guess I will have first hand knowledge of how he reacts to the vaccine. Pray all goes well for him as Wellstar says they have the right to pull/send him to work at any Wellstar hospital anywhere anytime. Not happy about that.
Ravenwood

Ravenwood - you know the Chief works for Wellstar so feel free to pick her brain. She works for corporate in billing and compliance etc.
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

upacreek

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2021, 02:20:40 PM »
This was a friend’s reaction to the Moderna vaccine- “ *Long post alert, but I got my 2nd dose of the Covid vaccine and I want to share* Also full disclosure, it is late, I am tired and 1/2 blind in my right eye so please excuse the typos.
6 hours post shot my left arm starts to feel sore and I notice a red streak above the shot area. My arm was sore last time too, so no worries
8 hours in my arm is really sore but no more red mark. Again no big deal my arm felt like I was play slug bug with my brother and boy cousins all day.
10 hours in, I decide to go to bed.
11 hours in and I start shaking uncontrollably. At this point my husband is probably thinking, I am being a drama queen because I was complaining about being cold and our idea of room temperature is completely different.
12 hours in still shaking uncontrollably and my teeth are chattering. Now my husband knows something is up. I tell him its my immune system doing its job. He gets me more blankets and turns up the heat.
13 hours end, I am tired, my head hurts, my jaw hurts from over workibg the muscle and I am praying for relief.
14 hours in I am still shaking uncontrollably and the trunk of my body feels like a house fire and my husband is now asking if we should go to the ER. The answer is hell no, my immune system is working.
15 hours in and I have had enough. I am seriously thinking about taking my husband up on his offer to visit the ER.. i just want this to end. And then I think what would my Meme do..... so into a hot steam bath with Epsom salt I go. I also asked my husbanf to bring me Advil. 5 minutes later sweet baby Jesus and my hand to God, my body relaxed and the chills stopped. Still have the headache but that is okay because my immune system is working. I can not wait to see my best friend Becky and hug on her kids safe in the knowledge, I cant get them sick. I am excited that by getting the vaccine, I am protecting my family, friends and my community. If you are worried about the side effects, I beg you to just ride them out because the reward will be so sweet.”

She’s 50ish in reasonable health as far as I know. She didn’t sell me on it.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 03:09:58 PM by upacreek »
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Abigayle

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2021, 02:42:13 PM »
Thor and I got our first Pfizar vaccine on Thurs. Morning.  Our arms were pretty sore.  We felt a little "off", maybe tired, but no flu symptoms.  From what I hear, those getting the second dose, may have flu like symptoms for a day.  A Dr. friend in Iowa City missed a day of work after his second shot.  He is a healthy man in his early fifties.
Friends in both Iowa and Missouri, along with some in Kansas, have not been offered the Vacine to date.  One is waiting for the Johnson & Johnson, on shot.  She feels more comfortable with something made in the U.S.  Medical care, in the U.S. has been slipping over the past ten years, so I don't care if it comes from somewhere other than China.
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2021, 02:51:11 AM »
Hank Aaron said he wanted to send a message.  Message received  :'(

Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

ProGeek

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2021, 01:00:40 PM »
Yeah, no cause of death was provided and no one is asking.
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

Abigayle

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2021, 05:41:05 PM »
Word is, he died peacefully in his sleep.  We will get our Covid on the ninth of Feb.  It has been a long year.  If we die, we die, but this is not living.  We were blessed to have this property and to live in an area where we can get outdoors.  Our little farm was our sanity, but enough is enough.  We want off the reservation and we want it bad.  I want food that someone else cooks.  I want to talk face to face, with someone other than my husband.  Some of you may remember, we were the first to lock down in this group and stay put.
Everyone has to make their own decision regarding this issue.  I have friends that will not take the Vacine and I understand.  We still continue to discuss it and respect the wises of opposing views.  I wish I could do the same with politics, but I can't go there.....
Hope we can have a spring campout and that we can at least join in for the day.  We have missed a whole bunch of events and people.  We want it to end!
Ariel

tlwagg

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2021, 11:31:35 PM »
Abigayle, husband went to the ENT today and asked the doc about the vaccine the doc told him he's waiting for the J&J vaccine. The other two use ethylene glycol to keep it stable.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Surveyor1

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2021, 12:13:41 AM »
Abigayle, husband went to the ENT today and asked the doc about the vaccine the doc told him he's waiting for the J&J vaccine. The other two use ethylene glycol to keep it stable.

Just in case you are not familiar with that ingredient just unscrew your radiator cap and take a sip?  What could possibly go wrong...  No thanks...  I’m sorry, I want to believe but I read the data sheets issued by the UK to the healthcare professionals and I will have to take a pass and take my chances that I won’t be a victim of the .05% group!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2021, 10:44:21 AM »
We have been in a full year.  When I say in, I mean in...If I had known there would be a new variant in the J. & J. to better fight the African strain, would I have waited??? I don't know.  Maybe all my organic gardening will help balance my system.  I am a social person and want out of here.  So, I pay my money and take my chances.  As I said earlier it is a personal choice.  Why do they need to stabilize  something that has to remain frozen? hmmm.
Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2021, 03:32:12 PM »
I got this from a prepper friend that said his wife works or worked in this nursing home.  Take note....

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cna-nursing-home-whistleblower-seniors-are-dying-like-flies-after-covid-injections-speak-out/

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2021, 10:40:36 AM »
As vaccines weaken herd immunity, natural herbs promise true prevention, more substantial immunity

Even though tens of billions of public funds have been poured into experimental vaccine development and propaganda campaigns, the world continues to struggle with new respiratory infections, as SARS-CoV-2 is pressured to mutate into different variants. There is no evidence to suggest that coronaviruses can be eradicated from the Earth, so human adaptation will be essential going forward. Dandelion extract is one of many herbs that will assist in a healthy immune response. Better yet, dandelion extract could prove to prevent infections altogether, by blocking the precise channel by which the spike proteins attach and cause viral replication.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/research-dandelion-leaf-extract-blocks-spike-proteins-from-binding-to-the-ace2-cell-surface-receptor/

bountyhunter

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2021, 11:27:13 AM »
I have no faith in ANY news source!
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal