Other Topics > News (Non-Political)

Amazon shutsdown Parler

(1/2) > >>

ProGeek:
https://heavy.com/news/parler-ceo-app-down-week-amazon-shutdown-time/

8greenbeans:
At minimum they will be transferred to new servers in a week. I know someone offered to get them transferred within a day. Not sure which route they are going.

Abigayle:
Anyone on this site that still uses GOOGLE for their search engine (and I doubt there are many).  Not to sound pushy, but you better reconsider feeding the monster!  I will try very hard to limit my use of Amazon and I am off Facebook and Twitter.  Over 70 million voted for President Trump.  We can make a difference in commerce if we are strong enough.  Remember what our parents and grandparents gave up to keep this country strong.

8greenbeans:
No Google browser for us. MrBeans says he is completely done with Amazon. I'm essentially off mainstream social media until all the family is on alternative media As I run the family group pages where we all communicate ... It's finally starting to happen in greater numbers though I've been asking for awhile.

icequeen:

--- Quote from: Abigayle on January 11, 2021, 09:00:44 AM ---  We can make a difference in commerce if we are strong enough.  Remember what our parents and grandparents gave up to keep this country strong.

--- End quote ---

Yes! Completely agree! I do not want to spend my money and support people/companies that think I'm a racist, white supremacist just because I voted for Trump. Told my daughter no movies for now - can't imagine helping Hollywood to become even richer. The hard part though will be getting rid of the things we use daily - YouTube TV, Gmail, etc (and of course Amazon!). But we need to do it to show the left that they can't just keeping kicking us like a stray dog trying to find a few scraps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version