Prepping > General Prepping Discussion

General Prepping...

(1/2) > >>

RevJammer:
I have a couple hundred in Amazon Gift cards that I want to use up...   I know you all can't "advise" me too specifically because ya'll don't know what I already have or don't have....   BUT...  I'm looking for some interesting ideas.  Any prepping stuff that jumps out at you?

RJ

Abigayle:
Pressure canner. camp stove, Mountain House long term storage.  When you get low in dollars, maybe some canned fruit. and jar lids.  Good luck!  Masking tape, Paracord, a tarp. Swiss army knife.... extra batteries.

Starlady:
Next size up clothing/shoes for kids, extra work boots for adults.  Plastic sheeting.   Extra of anything you only have one of and usually only replace when you need to:  sheets & towels, all manual kitchen tools, all manual hand tools.

Abigayle:
Star Lady's list made me think.  Carla Emery's Encyclopedia of Country living and hard copies of Ball canning book and any how too books you are interesting in learning.  I bet we have spent your gift cards by now!  Under shoes, good hiking boots and socks

Surveyor1:
Medical staplers, otc medicines like Benadryl, immodiam, ibuprofen.  Triple antibiotic, gauze, tape, saline rinse, compression bandages, quick clot, pulse oximeter.  Ask yourself, “what can I get from Amazon today that I will miss when TSHTF.”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version