Author Topic: Good reads...  (Read 974 times)

RevJammer

Good reads...
« on: March 17, 2021, 08:43:19 PM »
I don't remember if I posted this before, but if you like "prepper fiction" and especially if you like a biblical approach; I recommend Mark Goodwin.  He has a number of books and book sets that are very current with their settings.

Just throwing it out there for anyone who may be looking for some reading material.

RJ

Surveyor1

Re: Good reads...
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 10:51:30 PM »
I don't remember if I posted this before, but if you like "prepper fiction" and especially if you like a biblical approach; I recommend Mark Goodwin.  He has a number of books and book sets that are very current with their settings.

Just throwing it out there for anyone who may be looking for some reading material.

RJ

RevJammer is spot on with this post!  I’ve read most of Mr Goodwin’s books and they are not only inspirational but educational!  He gives an honest assessment of the world and our government today.  If you are looking for steamy sex scenes, definitely not your author of choice.  His books are ok for even the younger readers.  I’ve learned more about the Rapture and Tribulations by reading his most current books.  Knowledge is power and Mr Goodwin does a great job of educating his readers on what is coming in a way that keeps you involved and wanting more knowledge! 
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal