Author Topic: Looking for a group needing good people to join  (Read 6690 times)

BennyMG1

Re: Looking for a group needing good people to join
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2018, 09:09:49 AM »
The whole exchange screams "Warning" going all the way back to 2015. He surly seems passionate, but also someone who would be difficult to get along with. Maybe a "my way or the highway" kind of guy. I really hate to see someone who has realized the importance of what we do, not want to be a part of our family. People have come and gone here. I hope he finds his way and has long and productive life.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Nemo

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2018, 02:35:29 PM »
The really interesting thing was his non-interest in the Appleseed thing.  Go for a day, hang out in the evening for a few hours and get a good idea of what this bunch is all about. 

And the bunch would never know anything about him that he did not provide.

Seemed like a win/win/win/win on his end, no other options.  Besides he would get a rifle shooting lesson or 2 in a day.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

John Galt 1

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2018, 08:57:30 AM »
Ditto with what Starlady and Florida said.
Talk is cheap, Actions count.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal