Prepping > Survival - Tips, Tools, and Tricks

Ask Yourself 4 Questions

(1/2) > >>

Nemo:
I don't think much of #1 due primarily to OpSec.  Go read the rest.  It will open your eyes/mind some.  Maybe a little, maybe a lot.

Nemo

http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/12/01/ask-yourself-these-four-questions-to-reveal-your-level-of-preparedness/

--- Quote ---
Ask yourself these four questions to reveal your level of preparedness
by Lori Tuesday, Dec 1, 2015

Think for a moment about the last time you experienced an emergency situation such as a winter storm or a power outage. How prepared were you? Now consider a bigger problem such as a large-scale food shortage or water contamination incident. What if a disaster forced you to leave your home for days or even weeks? How well would you survive such situations?

--- End quote ---

jimLE:
thats pretty good..it can deffently get a person to thinking about their level of preparedness..i think that the LEVEL 1 more along the lines,of someone hasn't given much thought,if any.towards hunting and/or home protection,when it comes to opsec..i think that im somewhere between level 2 and 3 in food preps..

ProGeek:
I'm at about 85% of level 4 and 20% of level 5.

Lilburner:
I'm at about a 4.6 - a 5 without a farm.

Most of my most local friends don't know much, but that's starting to change. Now whenever something goes wrong with a plan and a tool or supply is needed, everyone stops and looks at me.

But I have seeds and tools and I know where to buy/barter/steal animals, so I have about a year or two in food to get cracking. I'm working on a remote location to call my own.

The better scenario for me, though, in the meantime, would be to show up at an established farm with an impressive resume and a strong back.

SS-Preppers:
Dang.....I'm all over the place.......this makes me realize I have some holes in my preps that I need to get up to standard.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version