Author Topic: Local source for fish antibiotics?  (Read 5240 times)

Lilburner

Re: Local source for fish antibiotics?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2016, 11:48:53 PM »
Got my pills today. I was already at 99% from my regimen, but I'll still take a 10 day course.

Turns out, the same company  that makes them makes these as well

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

florida44

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2016, 03:55:26 AM »
I should take these I think..................
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

Lilburner

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2016, 01:54:20 PM »
Finishing up a 10 day course.

Worked out great - my fins are shiny and my gills have never worked better.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

florida44

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2016, 02:21:51 PM »
glad to hear it you sound spiffy
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

Amish

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2016, 03:39:43 PM »
I am prepping a supply for a friend! :P

wiseguy

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2016, 09:51:52 PM »
I know this is an old topic, but what should I be looking for in fish antibiotics that I could safely take as a human... One without gills like Lilburner.  :)

Lilburner

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2016, 10:14:30 PM »
Here's a chart with uses for antibiotics and their fish equivalents.

http://urbansurvivalsite.com/the-9-best-survival-antibiotics/

Then you get into dosages and such. Like fish Mox is 250mg while fish Mox Forte is 500mg. I duplicated an earlier prescription in my case for a ten day course of the 500mg.

the key thing is that there's really no such thing as "fish antibiotics" at the manufacturing level. All the pills go down the same machine line and are dumped into different containers, where they then go on to lead very different lives.
~ Daniel Webster

wiseguy

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2016, 08:01:44 AM »
Thanks.  I am glad it worked out for you. 

The manufactures rolling the same product and packaging them into different containers has been going on in a lot of industries.  Its funny sometimes when one brand name tries to say its better than a no name brand, only for you to find out they came out of the same factory.  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal