Author Topic: Fun garage sale find. Upgraded air tank.  (Read 2413 times)

Lilburner

Fun garage sale find. Upgraded air tank.
« on: October 22, 2017, 02:46:20 PM »
I usually don't have luck at garage sales, especially on Sunday, but more or less tripped over one in a neighborhood I was visiting. Absolutely nothing of interest except this air tank I got for effectively nothing. Stopped by Harbor Freight & got another ~$10 worth of parts, added some fittings, and I have a pretty capable little portable tank system. I still have to tape the fittings, but I got it laid out (it came with the little red hose)

Also of note is that there is soup, peanut butter, and a generator visible in the truck. Almost like one of those crazy preppers!
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Nemo

Re: Fun garage sale find. Upgraded air tank.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 09:56:50 PM »
Almost.  There is not the required evidence of firearm possession.  Something like part of a gun, magazine, holster, empty brass, ammo box or such.  Also no evidence of the other requirement which is some type of water filter or  carrying container.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal