Author Topic: New method of hunting  (Read 2050 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
New method of hunting
« on: January 12, 2018, 04:39:10 PM »
How to catch, kill and eat a cow in the field.  Venezuela demonstrates how hungry people feed themselves.  Coming our way in the future.

https://cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_s/2018/Jan/12/LiveLeak-dot-com-0ca_1515764848-8NfZ5aZ073n3ekd7_1515764864.mp4.h264_base.mp4?Uk1dHmMTkRrAyfjrJRt33ytJi-hCya1CICFzx46smzDXvvSJp7smt3SLXDZmPCy1&ec_rate=250

engineer3d

Re: New method of hunting
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 05:15:16 PM »
You are absolutely right. There are a lot of lessons for us to learn from Venezuela, Puerto Rico and the EU. I'm surprised the Venezuelans haven't rioted and burned many of their larger cities. No affordable food, medicine or basic necessities.

SS-Preppers

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 07:05:48 PM »
You are absolutely right. There are a lot of lessons for us to learn from Venezuela, Puerto Rico and the EU. I'm surprised the Venezuelans haven't rioted and burned many of their larger cities. No affordable food, medicine or basic necessities.

My 2 cents, for what it's worth, is that the only reason they have not is because they have been conditioned not to.....the dependency on the government is so strongly ingrained that most will not consider fighting back for fear of losing what little they do get.....they don't want to be totally cut off.....they have resigned themselves to total compliance and servitude.....their will and spirit have been broken.....

engineer3d

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 08:40:25 PM »
SS
Well, do you think the entitlement leeches in Atl will do the same thing when the collapse happens? Do you think they're so brainwashed not to fight back b/c they might lose their entitlements, that they will remain passive and do like Miriam - change, evolve, and adapt instead of defending themselves?
I truly hope you are right and they remain passive until it's too late, but I think the moochers have been taught to use anything they don't like as an excuse to justify their criminal actions. I expect the bums to burn, loot and pillage worse than Sherman. I think large parts of Atl will look like Watts and Ferguson.
I really hope you're right and I'm wrong. Prepare for the worst and pray for the best.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal