Author Topic: Easy Survival Kit  (Read 2201 times)

Country Singer

Easy Survival Kit
« on: May 17, 2018, 11:15:05 PM »
I've seen the rollout organizers like this one, but this is an easy way to put together a small kit.

“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

BennyMG1

Re: Easy Survival Kit
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 02:49:44 PM »
I’m impressed....and when it comes to gear.....I consider most new items to be “playpurdies”. However , I’m impressed with this mainly because of accessibility. I frequently “lose” stuff in my daily bag.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Carrot

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 12:15:23 PM »
I bought a bugout roll last year. It's durable and easy to use, but it's heavy. Excellent for camping and family outings but questionable for bugging out. I have to keep my food, clothing, and sleeping gear in a separate bag and attach the roll to that. I'm still figuring out how to make it work in my bugout gear.

bountyhunter

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 12:41:56 PM »
I have seen them mostly used for a medical kit in a med bay area in some of the other groups I belong to. I know that Blackhawk makes them as well. Just  not sure how they would work in a bug out scenario.
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal